Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best Buffalo Wings in Charlotte?

151 posts in this topic

Posted

Lancaster BBQ off of Beaties Ford has decent wings if memory serves

Posted

Came here to vote for DD Peckers, and see that I'm not alone. lol

My other favorites are from TLC, a little hole-in-the-wall place in Pineville. 

DD Peckers is an instant disqualifier. I remember getting food there and it was "inedible". Thats what Im gonna call it. Whatever you want to call it, it wasnt food. It had been sitting on some grill for over a day/days and it literally crumbled in my mouth when I bit it. Chicken doesnt crumble like your eating a fuggin chips ahoy. That was easily the most disgusted Ive ever been in a restaurant. The waitress had no words when I showed it to her, she rolled her eyes like "aww not again".

Posted

BUT OLIVE GARDEN CHEFS ARE TRAINED IN TUSCANY!!!

Damn you got me...I do LOVE some OG.  But usually I'm too stuffed on bread sticks with Alfredo sauce to even tell whether or not their food is any good.   

1 person likes this

Posted

Wing Bonz in Fort Mill are good.

Posted

DD Peckers in Pineville.  

Where exactly in Pineville i am pretty sick of wild wing and buffalo wild wing

Posted

DD Peckers is an instant disqualifier. I remember getting food there and it was "inedible". Thats what Im gonna call it. Whatever you want to call it, it wasnt food. It had been sitting on some grill for over a day/days and it literally crumbled in my mouth when I bit it. Chicken doesnt crumble like your eating a fuggin chips ahoy. That was easily the most disgusted Ive ever been in a restaurant. The waitress had no words when I showed it to her, she rolled her eyes like "aww not again".

Wait....you're telling me that a restaurant actually messed up an order or over/under cooked some food?  Definitely disqualified then.  I'm sure your experience is perfect representation of their wings.    

Posted

I would totally dig some dank wings before the st louis game. .. damn liquor.

Posted

I've always loved Taco Mac for its combination of great wings and incredible beer selection.

Posted

Where exactly in Pineville i am pretty sick of wild wing and buffalo wild wing

Close to Park Road and Park Road extension intersection - across from the Park Crossing neighborhood.  I play poker there almost every Monday night if you want to eat wings and have me take all of your chips.  

Posted

Wing Bonz in Fort Mill are good.

Yes...this is essentially Wing King. I think the owners split or they got got bought out. Wing King in Rock Hill and York is now called Wing Bonz.

Again, these are great.

Posted

I'm not sure but ill be at Anchor Bar in buffalo Saturday night!

Will miss it this trip home ( have to be in Syracuse instead) but will be at the game Sunday .

Posted

Wait....you're telling me that a restaurant actually messed up an order or over/under cooked some food?  Definitely disqualified then.  I'm sure your experience is perfect representation of their wings.    

Youre calling it over/under cooked. It wasnt. See, it was left. . somewhere. . for a looong time. It wasnt cooked that way, lmao. Im guessing youre not much of scientist, hahaha.  It became that way after sitting somewhere so long that it became dehydrated and therefor. . it crumbled.

my experience is a perfectly blah  hahaha quiet down fool.