Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nickzz

which TV series should i binge watch next?

I wouldn't say it sucks, it's just really slow moving.  They have some solid actors just not sure about the story.  I wouldn't recommend you start watching it though, I'm not sure it'll get renewed.  Reminds me of AMC's show "Rubicon" which was great but got cancelled because it was a slow mover (but worth it).

Brotherhood was a Showtime series that I thought was great. The Irish brothers in Providence, RI, one of whom was an Irish mob guy, the other a politician. Some of the poo on that show made the Sopranos look like a bunch of pussies. 

Then, without any warning, it just ended...

Guest Irv

Luther - the first and second seasons are amazing a truly enjoyable and thrilling watch.

Last summer I binged on The Sopranos, watched the entire series within two or three weeks. Best binge I have ever had for a TV show.

Highly recommend

Last summer I binged on The Sopranos, watched the entire series within two or three weeks. Best binge I have ever had for a TV show.

Highly recommend

On season four right now lol

I forgot Shameless on Showtime. William H. Macy is great and this is some dark, hilarious poo. I think they're thru 3 seasons and 4 starts later this year or January.

Highly recommend.