Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nickzz

which TV series should i binge watch next?

weymouthst    66

Last summer I binged on The Sopranos, watched the entire series within two or three weeks. Best binge I have ever had for a TV show.

Highly recommend

• Pie 1

CarolinaCoolin    2,526

Last summer I binged on The Sopranos, watched the entire series within two or three weeks. Best binge I have ever had for a TV show.

Highly recommend

On season four right now lol

Anybodyhome    4,684

I forgot Shameless on Showtime. William H. Macy is great and this is some dark, hilarious poo. I think they're thru 3 seasons and 4 starts later this year or January.

Highly recommend.

• Pie 1

TANTRIC-NINJA    2,638

Justified-not sure if on Hulu but not on Netflix

Louie

Orange is the new Black

BSG

House of Cards

the Killing is a fave of mine but people hate the slow somber pacing of it. It is well done with great actors. Sad to see it is cancelled..season 3 was good.

• Pie 1

PhillyB    40,351

I wouldn't recommend people to watch Dexter, past season 4 it's a shade of its former self.

season 5 was incredible

Goondal    2,306

If you want to watch something with a lot of seasons to watch then based on what you left off your list it is not even close, watch The Sopranos.

If you are cool with watching a newer series with only one season under its belt then watch House of Cards.

Goondal    2,306

I forgot Shameless on Showtime. William H. Macy is great and this is some dark, hilarious poo. I think they're thru 3 seasons and 4 starts later this year or January.

Highly recommend.

I love that show.  Plus, it is on at the perfect time of year for me.  If is a great break between my two favorite, Boardwalk Empire in the Fall and Game of Thrones in the Spring.

Zaximus    4,357

Yeah Shameless (american version) is good, but I agree it's really best since it comes out at a time of the year where only a few things are on.   I will say last season of Shameless was much better than season 2, so that's good.  

Happy Panther    3,968

Can't go wrong with Sopranos.

For comedies, go watch the British version of the office. It's only two seasons but a classic.

Always Sunny is the best comedy ever I think.

I also liked entourage. It will not win any awards but it was fun.