Photo
- - - - -

Von Miller in trouble again

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#13 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

Lmfao. WHAT! Now, they want PP7? I'd take a trouble Von Miller with his two first season over a full career of PP7 any day of the week. Patrick Peterson is a over hyped motha fugger. Great guy, great returner, but damn mediocre in coverage. I mean at least say Dareus or Aldon Smith, not PP7.

Dareus himself is a mediocre defensive tackle

#14 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

Lmfao. WHAT! Now, they want PP7? I'd take a trouble Von Miller with his two first season over a full career of PP7 any day of the week. Patrick Peterson is a over hyped motha fugger. Great guy, great returner, but damn mediocre in coverage. I mean at least say Dareus or Aldon Smith, not PP7.

They did say Dareus, too. They have a 14 page thread and it only includes a handful of posts calling to support him.

Marcell Dareus and Patrick Peterson sure are looking good about now.

It's becoming more and more apparent that Von Miller will be a Cowboy sooner than later. The signing bonus fight and now this...

What a joke he has turned out to be. I would not be surprised if he never plays another down for us.

#15 The Huddler

The Huddler

^ 99 OVR ^

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

Ill take em. Just needs an intervention from them drugs. Making him all out of control and un-predictable and poo

#16 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

hehe

#17 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

hehe

well said

#18 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

Y'all wont believe this!

Report sayin Miller has arrest warrant in California for failure to appear appear in court on a speeding charge.

PFT:
"Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller can’t seem to avoid running into traffic related problems. When he does get in trouble, he makes matters worse by avoiding the issue in the hopes it will just go away.

According to Mireya Villareal of CBS 11-TV in Dallas, the suspended Broncos’ linebacker has an open warrant out for his arrest in California for failing to appear on a traffic ticket last year. It’s the exact same issue that led to his arrest last month after failing to appear in court on charges of careless driving, driving without a license and without proof of insurance.

A spokesperson for the Orange County District Attorney’s Office told CBS-11 the warrant was issued after Miller failed to appear on a speeding charge. Miller’s attorney Mark Schamel told the station it’s a $240 ticket for driving 10 miles an hour over the speed limit. He added “I’m hoping to have this cleared up in the next 24 hours.”

Nevertheless, Miller can’t seem to keep out of trouble. He was cited again last week in Colorado for driving with a suspended license and speeding. He’s currently serving a six-game suspension for a violation of the league’s substance abuse policy."