49 replies to this topic

#1 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:00 AM

Yes, I am still bringing this up. It is actually VERY interesting if anyone bothers to actually research it.

But anyway, It is a well known fact that the Pyramids of Giza and the Pyramids of Teotihuacan both line up with Orions belt.
Attached File  orions-belt-orientation-pyramids-232x300.jpg   16.26K   18 downloads

It is finally becoming mainstream science concerning the origins of the Ancient Kemit Pyramids at Giza and their Nubian/Kushite roots.These pyramids date back 4 to 6 thousand years ago depending. Very little is reportedly known about humans at that time with most people believing the only civilized people living in and around what is considered the North Africa and the Middle East. However, during this same time cultures without "western" ties report booming civilizations. One such culture is the Olmecs.

The Olmecs are the culture that immediately preceeds the Mayans and are the creaters of many of cities inhabited by the Mayans and are reportedly their biggest cultural influence. They are the founders of Teotihuacan and the builders of the pyramids there.
http://www.mexconnec...ation-time-line

But who were the Olmecs?

Attached File  imagesCAJT9NHE.jpg   6.1K   11 downloadsAttached File  ancient-olmec-civilization.jpg   11K   3 downloadsAttached File  olmec1.jpg   76.81K   3 downloadsAttached File  olmecheaduse.jpg   31.9K   3 downloads

Many people have seen the undeniably Negroid featured heads in glimpses on television. This civilization is a little publicized culture that does not seem to fit into the mainstream archaeology which basically says that all current "civilized" people descend from the Sumerian civilization as they were the first. Nevermind the fact that while it is feasable that native North Americans might have traveled by foot across an "ice bridge" commonly misnomered as a "land bridge" some 18000+ years ago, the Natives of Australia, Polynesia, Hawaii and such could not have arrived without some form of BOAT. It is a stretch to say the least that a strictly hunter-gather civilization would have built boats. Things like that usually denote some form of civility, group mindset, and sharing of resources and knowledge commonly found in a city environment.

Now the Olmecs arrived in the area as far back as 50,000 years ago which is consistant with the mainstream belief of migration timeline out of Africa. http://2012.caliwali.com/theolmecs.htm However most people seem to assume that no other travel took place after the initial exodus. I find that hard to believe. for one simple reason.

Our society is built on and thus measured by the level of comfort we possess. Comfort by means of travel (automobiles) shelter (complex buiding materials), and entertainment (electronics). So we consider ancient civilizations as being somehow less than us because they supposedly do not possess these same levels of comfort in their society. However, we must remember that we are not smarter than anyone that has ever lived for the past 80,000+ years. That is the last time we can be considered to have evolved physically. What that means that if you were to take a child from 50,000 years ago and raise them in our time there would be no difference between that child and any other. So that means that they were perfectly capable of thinking on any level that any modern man or woman thinks at today. Consider that for a moment.

Now when you remember this, and you consider the time scale involved, it is entirely possible that there could have been a half dozen ancient civilizations that could have come and gone even to the point of achieving space travel and still had enough time to be die out and have all trace destroyed. Remember, in around 5,000 years our current global society has combined to achieve space flight with several centuries where science and advancement has been outlawed and riddled with war and the destruction of knowledge. Without the random famines, plagues, major wars, and such we could concievably be a thousand years further in our own technology.
(the Atlanteans shouldn't seem so far fetched now, lol)

So back to the Olmecs. The similiarites of the pyramids of Nubia, Kemit, and Teotihuacan are undeniable yet it seems easier for people to believe that the "aliens" built them than it is to think that there could have been some intercoastal trade between "sub-saharan" Africa and the rest of the world. But the evidence is there.

#2 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:40 AM

tl;dr but aliens definitely did it. There's no way simple humans could play with giant sized lego blocks.

#3 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:15 AM

So what you're saying is...maybe Louis Farahkhan is really correct on the mother ship?

#4 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:58 AM

Olmec ..wasnt that the talking stone face on the nick game show legends of the hidden temple.

#5 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

I think the mistake you and black people make is trying to convince other race of your great cultural heritage while they thrive on denying those achievement.

Here is a little story for you. I was one day browsing one of those white nationalist website and they were talking about how to make their plight less radical and more appealing to a wider white audience. So users had their different inputs. Like how they shouldn't say that blacks are inferior or blacks should go back to Africa, etc. But, one topic that got my attention was the one about how they shouldn't try stealing other people's culture and claiming Ancient Egypt was white. Believe me, such mentality is not restricted to white nationalist. White people in general have a great obsession at being the best or around the best even if they're not fit to be. They want to be the biggest, fastest, and smartest race but unfortunately this great African race whose been on this planet more than four times longer than them will always be in their way and that's why they hate you so much. Even the ones who proclaim they're liberal and enlightened either envy you or hates you.

Because of their vast access to paperbacks and the media white people have been very successful at convincing other groups that the world is still square. But unbeknownst to them this is not a sprint, it's a marathon. In their mind the world is coming to an end so they're rushing to 'convince' the world of stupidity. Africans have been on this planet the entire 200K years of human existence. We understand the value of patience, they don't. Whites are in the 'neanderthal I'm going to go extinct so let's hurry up' clock. Africans know better.

They spent over 100 years trying to convince the world that those dark skinned depicted and morphologically African people civilization(Ancient Egypt) were built by wandering caucasians in the desert. It only took just a few years to embarrass themselves by finding out they were genetically African(Haplotype E1b1a). Yep! I can tell you're black, go do a DNA test. The great Ramesses III share the same haplotype as you. Funny thing is, they did their own research to prove themselves wrong.

The point I'm trying to make to you is, the more Black people try to convince other races of their great heritage the more they open the door for them to try to embarrass you by denying it. Just let them find out. Trust me, you have plenty of time. Remember, in the 1920s white people were the strongest and fastest race on this planet. Whites are the only race who would rather take a good perception any day over some reality.

Reality is Ancient Egypt and it's Sahara origin is genetically negroid(E1b1a). Perception is white people use to have black skin and mandibular prognathism 5K years ago. Perception can evoke laughter sometimes. Lol

#6 PanthersBigD

PanthersBigD

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:38 AM

LOL

#7 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 8,653 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:44 AM

Color of ur skin depends of where in the world u live and what u eat. The statues OP posted look like Polynesian people and it would make more sense than African. Polynesians traveled well and were the first to discover Hawaii and Easter Island. Polynesians are more related to Asians than Africans. Our DNA confirms that every human have a common origin. I believe black, Asian and white are all the same we just look different due to mutation because of climate difference and what we eat.

Where do we find dark colored people? Equator and near arctic circle. Where do we more likely to get sun burnt? Equator and arctic circle.

#8 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

Yes, I am still bringing this up. It is actually VERY interesting if anyone bothers to actually research it.

But anyway, It is a well known fact that the Pyramids of Giza and the Pyramids of Teotihuacan both line up with Orions belt.
attachicon.giforions-belt-orientation-pyramids-232x300.jpg

It is finally becoming mainstream science concerning the origins of the Ancient Kemit Pyramids at Giza and their Nubian/Kushite roots.These pyramids date back 4 to 6 thousand years ago depending. Very little is reportedly known about humans at that time with most people believing the only civilized people living in and around what is considered the North Africa and the Middle East. However, during this same time cultures without "western" ties report booming civilizations. One such culture is the Olmecs.

The Olmecs are the culture that immediately preceeds the Mayans and are the creaters of many of cities inhabited by the Mayans and are reportedly their biggest cultural influence. They are the founders of Teotihuacan and the builders of the pyramids there.
http://www.mexconnec...ation-time-line

But who were the Olmecs?

attachicon.gifimagesCAJT9NHE.jpgattachicon.gifancient-olmec-civilization.jpgattachicon.gifolmec1.jpgattachicon.gifolmecheaduse.jpg

Many people have seen the undeniably Negroid featured heads in glimpses on television. This civilization is a little publicized culture that does not seem to fit into the mainstream archaeology which basically says that all current "civilized" people descend from the Sumerian civilization as they were the first. Nevermind the fact that while it is feasable that native North Americans might have traveled by foot across an "ice bridge" commonly misnomered as a "land bridge" some 18000+ years ago, the Natives of Australia, Polynesia, Hawaii and such could not have arrived without some form of BOAT. It is a stretch to say the least that a strictly hunter-gather civilization would have built boats. Things like that usually denote some form of civility, group mindset, and sharing of resources and knowledge commonly found in a city environment.

Now the Olmecs arrived in the area as far back as 50,000 years ago which is consistant with the mainstream belief of migration timeline out of Africa. http://2012.caliwali.com/theolmecs.htm However most people seem to assume that no other travel took place after the initial exodus. I find that hard to believe. for one simple reason.

Our society is built on and thus measured by the level of comfort we possess. Comfort by means of travel (automobiles) shelter (complex buiding materials), and entertainment (electronics). So we consider ancient civilizations as being somehow less than us because they supposedly do not possess these same levels of comfort in their society. However, we must remember that we are not smarter than anyone that has ever lived for the past 80,000+ years. That is the last time we can be considered to have evolved physically. What that means that if you were to take a child from 50,000 years ago and raise them in our time there would be no difference between that child and any other. So that means that they were perfectly capable of thinking on any level that any modern man or woman thinks at today. Consider that for a moment.

Now when you remember this, and you consider the time scale involved, it is entirely possible that there could have been a half dozen ancient civilizations that could have come and gone even to the point of achieving space travel and still had enough time to be die out and have all trace destroyed. Remember, in around 5,000 years our current global society has combined to achieve space flight with several centuries where science and advancement has been outlawed and riddled with war and the destruction of knowledge. Without the random famines, plagues, major wars, and such we could concievably be a thousand years further in our own technology.
(the Atlanteans shouldn't seem so far fetched now, lol)

So back to the Olmecs. The similiarites of the pyramids of Nubia, Kemit, and Teotihuacan are undeniable yet it seems easier for people to believe that the "aliens" built them than it is to think that there could have been some intercoastal trade between "sub-saharan" Africa and the rest of the world. But the evidence is there.

I read two things a while back. One that the oldest human in the America was an African named LUZIA by brazilian archeologist.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Luzia_Woman

And, secondly it's speculated that the pyramids in Mexico were not built by modern day Mexicans. That they were built by those Africoid looking people and subsequently were taken over by Mexicans(native americans) and use for ceremony and sacrifices. There was a time when this planet entirely belong to us. And the rest were other monkey types. Just food for thought.

#9 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 8,653 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

Did u just quote urself?

#10 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

Color of ur skin depends of where in the world u live and what u eat. The statues OP posted look like Polynesian people and it would make more sense than African. Polynesians traveled well and were the first to discover Hawaii and Easter Island. Polynesians are more related to Asians than Africans. Our DNA confirms that ever human have a common origin. I believe black, Asian and white are all the same we just look different due to mutation because of climate and what we eat.

Non-Africans are more similar to each other than to Africans. Agree with you on that. I think there were other factors beside environment that caused such abrupt change in phenotype and morphology. Africans are a distinct race.

#11 PanthersBigD

PanthersBigD

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

I read two things a while back. One that the oldest human in the America was an African named LUZIA by brazilian archeologist.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Luzia_Woman

And, secondly it's speculated that the pyramids in Mexico were not built by modern day Mexicans. That they were built by those Africoid looking people and subsequently were taken over by Mexicans(native americans) and use for ceremony and sacrifices. There was a time when this planet entirely belong to us. And the rest were other monkey types. Just food for thought.

You do realize that you sound just like those other sad, nut-jobs on Stormfront.org, don't you?

#12 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

I think the mistake you and black people make is trying to convince other race of your great cultural heritage while they thrive on denying those achievement.

Here is a little story for you. I was one day browsing one of those white nationalist website and they were talking about how to make their plight less radical and more appealing to a wider white audience. So users had their different inputs. Like how they shouldn't say that blacks are inferior or blacks should go back to Africa, etc. But, one topic that got my attention was the one about how they shouldn't try stealing other people's culture and claiming Ancient Egypt was white. Believe me, such mentality is not restricted to white nationalist. White people in general have a great obsession at being the best or around the best even if they're not fit to be. They want to be the biggest, fastest, and smartest race but unfortunately this great African race whose been on this planet more than four times longer than them will always be in their way and that's why they hate you so much. Even the ones who proclaim they're liberal and enlightened either envy you or hates you.

Because of their vast access to paperbacks and the media white people have been very successful at convincing other groups that the world is still square. But unbeknownst to them this is not a sprint, it's a marathon. In their mind the world is coming to an end so they're rushing to 'convince' the world of stupidity. Africans have been on this planet the entire 200K years of human existence. We understand the value of patience, they don't. Whites are in the 'neanderthal I'm going to go extinct so let's hurry up' clock. Africans know better.

They spent over 100 years trying to convince the world that those dark skinned depicted and morphologically African people civilization(Ancient Egypt) were built by wandering caucasians in the desert. It only took just a few years to embarrass themselves by finding out they were genetically African(Haplotype E1b1a). Yep! I can tell you're black, go do a DNA test. The great Ramesses III share the same haplotype as you. Funny thing is, they did their own research to prove themselves wrong.

The point I'm trying to make to you is, the more Black people try to convince other races of their great heritage the more they open the door for them to try to embarrass you by denying it. Just let them find out. Trust me, you have plenty of time. Remember, in the 1920s white people were the strongest and fastest race on this planet. Whites are the only race who would rather take a good perception any day over some reality.

Reality is Ancient Egypt and it's Sahara origin is genetically negroid(E1b1a). Perception is white people use to have black skin and mandibular prognathism 5K years ago. Perception can evoke laughter sometimes. Lol

Believe it or not, the Zimmerman trial has been the final straw in breaking my desire to bring about racial harmony.  I believe that there still may be some good white people around but it seems the vast majority still cannot see blacks as people and subsequently refuse to apply human emotion and reasoning to their image of us. 

That used to bother me, I assure you that I no longer give a fug.

My goal is to now to end modern (past 10-20 yrs) hip hop culture and popularity in the Black community  and educate other blacks about history and the heritage we inherited. I am seeing a shift in what is commonly called "pop culture" but what is really just 90's era black culture and other races assimilating that self destructive behavior. This is a really interesting phenomenon as many blacks have had their lives, image and family ruined by society for the behavior, language and mentality that is now so prevalent in todays society.  Lol, even "ebonics" is becoming colloquial speak in polite society where in the 90's it was a sure sign that blacks were less intelligent and thus unable to speak proper english. Boggles the mind how people can be so hypocritical. But w/e. They can do what they want, and I will no longer seek to enlighten the entire populace and will instead focus on my own little piece of it. 

I post here because there are some blacks here that are interested in this stuff and if anyone has any questions I would love to talk about it.

#13 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,087 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

I believe that there still may be some good white people around but it seems the vast majority still cannot see blacks as people and subsequently refuse to apply human emotion and reasoning to their image of us. 

You do realize that by definition, you just described yourself as a racist.

#14 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

You do realize that by definition, you just described yourself as a racist.

oh really?, do tell.

#15 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,730 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:21 PM

archaeological heliocentrism is easily disproven by anyone with any ability to think critically and not argue from conclusion. hyperdiffusionism hasn't been taken seriously by anyone worth listening to for over a hundred years. cherry-pick your data and you can make any claim believable to people ignorant of the subject matter.

/thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.