Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Pyramid Builders

50 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I believe that there still may be some good white people around but it seems the vast majority still cannot see blacks as people and subsequently refuse to apply human emotion and reasoning to their image of us. 

You do realize that by definition, you just described yourself as a racist.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

oh really?, do tell.

Posted · Report post

archaeological heliocentrism is easily disproven by anyone with any ability to think critically and not argue from conclusion. hyperdiffusionism hasn't been taken seriously by anyone worth listening to for over a hundred years. cherry-pick your data and you can make any claim believable to people ignorant of the subject matter.

/thread

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

But only whites are racist...
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

@"hyperdiffusionism" this is not about all cultures, or all knowledge possesed by different cultures.  This is about a very specific behavior and evidence to suggest that atleast 3 different civilizations that existed within a similar time period and practiced an INCREDIBLY similar religion, culture and in this case building practice are one in the same. What is the alternative hypothesis.

Posted · Report post

@"hyperdiffusionism" this is not about all cultures, or all knowledge possesed by different cultures.  This is about a very specific behavior and evidence to suggest that atleast 3 different civilizations that existed within a similar time period and practiced an INCREDIBLY similar religion, culture and in this case building practice are one in the same. What is the alternative hypothesis.

multilinear evolution. you are suggesting ideas proposed by john tyler and louis henry morgan in the mid-19th century when this types of discussions and theories were propagated by antiquarians that literally sat around in armchairs and speculated about these things (suspiciously similar to internetites 200 years later)

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

clearly white people are the best pyramid builders

human-pyramid-2.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

everyone read kenneth feder's "frauds myths and mysteries: science and pseudoscience in archaeology." you can get used copies for twenty bucks on amazon. it'll clear up a lot of things for you if you're interested in these topics, whether you're an armchair antiquarian doing internet archaeology while eating potato chips and watching georgio tsoukalos explain the nazca lines with extraterrestrials or a scientist interested in furthering a pursuit of critical thinking and understanding the past

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

everyone read kenneth feder's "frauds myths and mysteries: science and pseudoscience in archaeology." you can get used copies for twenty bucks on amazon. it'll clear up a lot of things for you if you're interested in these topics, whether you're an armchair antiquarian doing internet archaeology while eating potato chips and watching georgio tsoukalos explain the nazca lines with extraterrestrials or a scientist interested in furthering a pursuit of critical thinking and understanding the past

You just did some archeological mission so I'm just gonna take your word on this that you are right
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You just did some archeological mission so I'm just gonna take your word on this that you are right

don't take my word... but kenneth feder... you can take his, he's more than qualified ;)

Posted · Report post

don't take my word... but kenneth feder... you can take his, he's more than qualified ;)

In this book he speaks on multilinear evolution?

Posted · Report post

In this book he speaks on multilinear evolution?

hmm, i don't remember specifically, but i'm sure he does, as unilinear evolution is the long-disproved theoretical assumption that underlies the sorts of claims his book debunks (the OP's premise is one of them.)