Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Pyramid Builders

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Seriously?

In your last post you agreed that "human diaspora" is as you put it "still being pieced together.  Lol yet the idea that there could be any AFRICAN influence is pissing you off. lol. I have to say I wouldn't have seen that coming from you.  THE REASON it is still being pieced together is because they are constantly finding evidence that disputes the Bering Strait theory. 

i'm willing to wager you know literally nothing about theories of diaspora in the americas outside of "this professor i found online said africans were there first" which is why when i say "being pieced together" you don't understand what it is that's being pieced together exactly. "pieced together" doesn't mean "hey guys we literally have no fuging clue where these people came from, let's match bones and projectile points and poo and see what we've got k?" the biggest debate in this specific field currently is of chronology, not of origins. plenty of debate rages over whether or not pre-clovis people groups listed (with a current trend towards a definitive yes) rather than locations of origin (there are five locations of origin and migration patterns following them that have actual evidence existing to support them, and none of them are africa.)

but even this debate (not that it's even an actual debate, proponents of it just like to pretend it is just like georgio tsoukalos and gavin menzies pretend there's actually a debate as to whether or not their pseudoscience bears any relevance) should be separated from unilineal evolutionary theories (or specifically heliocentrism) because diasporic patterns actually have some merit to them as an open-ended debate. "all civilizations had contact with egypt" is unsubstantiated 3rd grade magic bullshit and shouldn't be placed in the same sentence.

i know i'm coming across as a complete arrogant asshole on all this, but seriously, you're barging into a field you know nothing whatsoever about and slinging your dick around based on a couple things you heard on this one website that sound cool and appeal to whatever sense of things makes you willing to latch onto them. you're in the military right? it would be the same thing if i beebopped onto a military base and got up in front of a bunch of marines and started insisting that the M16A2 is in fact NOT air-cooled and if you try to convince me otherwise you're just full of poo.

go read the book i recommended. if you're seriously interested in pursuing this it's the best way to orient yourself to the field if you're coming from the perspective of these sorts of "theories." if you're interested in methods i recommend colin renfrew's book on archaeological methods, and if you want to pursue a better understanding of human diaspora in the americas check out fagan's north american archaeology (and read the first quarter of the book) and do a search on worldcat or jstor or any other search engine for scholastic journals to see what's out there. don't just reject them because tony von africa told you they're ethnocentric when tony von africa's theories are literally ALL you know about the field to begin with, which means you could be latching onto an ignoramus without having anything to relate it to and properly orient yourself.

good luck.

Posted

What evidence is there that Africans spread across the Atlantic?  Your OP seems mostly conjecture (which is what most of the Tbox is so I am not attempting to offend you)

i'm willing to wager you know literally nothing about theories of diaspora in the americas outside of "this professor i found online said africans were there first" which is why when i say "being pieced together" you don't understand what it is that's being pieced together exactly. "pieced together" doesn't mean "hey guys we literally have no fuging clue where these people came from, let's match bones and projectile points and poo and see what we've got k?" the biggest debate in this specific field currently is of chronology, not of origins. plenty of debate rages over whether or not pre-clovis people groups listed (with a current trend towards a definitive yes) rather than locations of origin (there are five locations of origin and migration patterns following them that have actual evidence existing to support them, and none of them are africa.)

but even this debate (not that it's even an actual debate, proponents of it just like to pretend it is just like georgio tsoukalos and gavin menzies pretend there's actually a debate as to whether or not their pseudoscience bears any relevance) should be separated from unilineal evolutionary theories (or specifically heliocentrism) because diasporic patterns actually have some merit to them as an open-ended debate. "all civilizations had contact with egypt" is unsubstantiated 3rd grade magic bullshit and shouldn't be placed in the same sentence.

i know i'm coming across as a complete arrogant asshole on all this, but seriously, you're barging into a field you know nothing whatsoever about and slinging your dick around based on a couple things you heard on this one website that sound cool and appeal to whatever sense of things makes you willing to latch onto them. you're in the military right? it would be the same thing if i beebopped onto a military base and got up in front of a bunch of marines and started insisting that the M16A2 is in fact NOT air-cooled and if you try to convince me otherwise you're just full of poo.

go read the book i recommended. if you're seriously interested in pursuing this it's the best way to orient yourself to the field if you're coming from the perspective of these sorts of "theories." if you're interested in methods i recommend colin renfrew's book on archaeological methods, and if you want to pursue a better understanding of human diaspora in the americas check out fagan's north american archaeology (and read the first quarter of the book) and do a search on worldcat or jstor or any other search engine for scholastic journals to see what's out there. don't just reject them because tony von africa told you they're ethnocentric when tony von africa's theories are literally ALL you know about the field to begin with, which means you could be latching onto an ignoramus without having anything to relate it to and properly orient yourself.

good luck.

I have a 0430 wake up to an 800 meter swim and weight training so I am gonna be a little lazy with this my last post of the night.

My OP, and EVERY ARGUMENT I HAVE MADE IN HERE SINCE, has been that there are three cultures that share specific traits that leads me to believe that they are one in the same.  The statement that EVERY culture descends from egypt was never made by me. So stop saying that. Firstly, because I would have said Kemet, not Egypt as Egypt was a post greek invasion society. My evidence is the stark similarity of the cultures. In particular the worship of Orions belt, the knowledge of Astronomy, and the design of the pyramids and the faces of the artwork they used to describe themselves, in all three cultures.  I have never invoked the name of Tsouk-whoever or mentioned any aliens or other theory.  I think that the idea that something SOOOO specific and culturally taxing as building pyramids to align with a certain constellation that is not even viewed the same at each destination to have happened simultaneously and without any kind of cross cultural pollination is insane. This is not a question of archaeology IMO as much as it is question of common sense.  If it was a bow and arrow that shared some similarities, okay maybe. But we are talking pottery, art, buildings, religion, culture...

anyway, nothing else will be read tonight.

Posted

I have read this whole thread and have no idea what any of you are talking about.

Just wanted to say, Helloworld stop visiting white nationalist websites! No wonder you have some pent up anger :lol: . I get pissed off at that stuff and I am white.

I don't know how it is even useful except to explore the most radical minority of white people who perpetuate hate to try to lift their own low self esteem and feelings of inadequacy.

1 person likes this

Posted

The DNA project traced racial evolution from all black originating in Africa and then breaking up into different groups as populations migrated and then evolved to the new climate.

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/

http://youtu.be/yzAsXRq0XcQ

Also, the whole idea of pyramids as proof of contact between different cultures is flawed, they are not all the same nor are they even used in same way or mean the same.

1 person likes this

Posted

Asians will say you are welcome!!

Posted

You never did answer me if Africans of Haplogroup L3 are real Africans or not.

Of course they're real Africans. L3 originated in East Africa(also origin of mankind). And it's the line that gave birth to non-Africans that wants to kill Africans these days. Never before in nature where one species create it's own predator through hybridization with another species. Probably the biggest mistake Africans ever made was migrating out of Africa prematurely. This world could easily have been a harmonious homogeneously African with other big brow monkey types roaming around for our entertainment. My ancestors fugged up. Bring tears to my eyes a bit. Kind of sad.

Posted

Of course they're real Africans. L3 originated in East Africa(also origin of mankind). And it's the line that gave birth to non-Africans that wants to kill Africans these days. Never before in nature where one species create it's own predator through hybridization with another species. Probably the biggest mistake Africans ever made was migrating out of Africa prematurely. This world could easily have been a harmonious homogeneously African with other big brow monkey types roaming around for our entertainment. My ancestors fugged up. Bring tears to my eyes a bit. Kind of sad.

i was going to reply to this and then realized there is literally no way you're not trolling

3 people like this

Posted

i was going to reply to this and then realized there is literally no way you're not trolling

The last part is absolutely comical

Posted

My evidence is the stark similarity of the cultures.

that's not evidence

I think that the idea that something SOOOO specific and culturally taxing as building pyramids to align with a certain constellation that is not even viewed the same at each destination to have happened simultaneously and without any kind of cross cultural pollination is insane.

no it's not

This is not a question of archaeology IMO as much as it is question of common sense.

no it's not

Posted

ehhh ancient peoples spent a poo ton of time looking at the stars and building stuff that referenced it..

Posted

Believe it or not, the Zimmerman trial has been the final straw in breaking my desire to bring about racial harmony.  I believe that there still may be some good white people around but it seems the vast majority still cannot see blacks as people and subsequently refuse to apply human emotion and reasoning to their image of us. 

That used to bother me, I assure you that I no longer give a fug.

My goal is to now to end modern (past 10-20 yrs) hip hop culture and popularity in the Black community  and educate other blacks about history and the heritage we inherited. I am seeing a shift in what is commonly called "pop culture" but what is really just 90's era black culture and other races assimilating that self destructive behavior. This is a really interesting phenomenon as many blacks have had their lives, image and family ruined by society for the behavior, language and mentality that is now so prevalent in todays society.  Lol, even "ebonics" is becoming colloquial speak in polite society where in the 90's it was a sure sign that blacks were less intelligent and thus unable to speak proper english. Boggles the mind how people can be so hypocritical. But w/e. They can do what they want, and I will no longer seek to enlighten the entire populace and will instead focus on my own little piece of it. 

I post here because there are some blacks here that are interested in this stuff and if anyone has any questions I would love to talk about it.

Don't do that to yourself. Racial harmony is not attainable. Nature did not intend for different animals to be harmonious. And they don't necessarily have to be a predator-prey relationship. We need to allow birds of a feather to flock together. Please put this in your so you can move forward easier. The human species have changed in a way that nature never intended it. The idea of two different species reproducing to create another type is not prevalent in nature. And humans are the only species that ever dealt with such occurrence naturally.

As a result of this new hybrid species the essence of being human or homo sapien have changed drastically. And it's an unwelcome change that nature still doesn't know how to handle. Nature have it's plan for every species on earth but what if nature encounter something that it's not familiar with. How does nature handle that. This, my friend, is the answer to your question. You're trying to preach harmony to an entity that nature doesn't have a profile for. Your best solution is not to seek harmony but to build your own strength so won't be victim to their predatory behaviors.

Remember, just because you can communicate with an entity(like a dog, per se) doesn't mean it understands you. If you accept that then you'll never have the need try to bring racial harmony to races that nature did not intend to be harmonious. If you put in your mind that non-Africans are your predator rather than a group to be harmonious with then you'll build forts to protect yourself. Otherwise you'll be eaten alive. Please, don't teach your children that caucasians are a group they can be harmonious with.

Posted

You only think I'm trolling because no one ever put it this way to you before. If I'm trolling please make an argument against any of the points I made.