• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#16 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,554 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

You do realize that by definition, you just described yourself as a racist.

But only whites are racist...

#17 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

@"hyperdiffusionism" this is not about all cultures, or all knowledge possesed by different cultures.  This is about a very specific behavior and evidence to suggest that atleast 3 different civilizations that existed within a similar time period and practiced an INCREDIBLY similar religion, culture and in this case building practice are one in the same. What is the alternative hypothesis.

#18 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,080 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

@"hyperdiffusionism" this is not about all cultures, or all knowledge possesed by different cultures.  This is about a very specific behavior and evidence to suggest that atleast 3 different civilizations that existed within a similar time period and practiced an INCREDIBLY similar religion, culture and in this case building practice are one in the same. What is the alternative hypothesis.

multilinear evolution. you are suggesting ideas proposed by john tyler and louis henry morgan in the mid-19th century when this types of discussions and theories were propagated by antiquarians that literally sat around in armchairs and speculated about these things (suspiciously similar to internetites 200 years later)

#19 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,496 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

clearly white people are the best pyramid builders

human-pyramid-2.jpg

#20 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:15 PM

everyone read kenneth feder's "frauds myths and mysteries: science and pseudoscience in archaeology." you can get used copies for twenty bucks on amazon. it'll clear up a lot of things for you if you're interested in these topics, whether you're an armchair antiquarian doing internet archaeology while eating potato chips and watching georgio tsoukalos explain the nazca lines with extraterrestrials or a scientist interested in furthering a pursuit of critical thinking and understanding the past

#21 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,361 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:14 PM

everyone read kenneth feder's "frauds myths and mysteries: science and pseudoscience in archaeology." you can get used copies for twenty bucks on amazon. it'll clear up a lot of things for you if you're interested in these topics, whether you're an armchair antiquarian doing internet archaeology while eating potato chips and watching georgio tsoukalos explain the nazca lines with extraterrestrials or a scientist interested in furthering a pursuit of critical thinking and understanding the past

You just did some archeological mission so I'm just gonna take your word on this that you are right

#22 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

You just did some archeological mission so I'm just gonna take your word on this that you are right

don't take my word... but kenneth feder... you can take his, he's more than qualified ;)

#23 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,361 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

don't take my word... but kenneth feder... you can take his, he's more than qualified ;)

In this book he speaks on multilinear evolution?

#24 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

In this book he speaks on multilinear evolution?

hmm, i don't remember specifically, but i'm sure he does, as unilinear evolution is the long-disproved theoretical assumption that underlies the sorts of claims his book debunks (the OP's premise is one of them.)

#25 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,361 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

hmm, i don't remember specifically, but i'm sure he does, as unilinear evolution is the long-disproved theoretical assumption that underlies the sorts of claims his book debunks (the OP's premise is one of them.)

Very interesting. It makes alot of sense

#26 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,512 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

Non-Africans are more similar to each other than to Africans. Agree with you on that. I think there were other factors beside environment that caused such abrupt change in phenotype and morphology. Africans are a distinct race.

You never did answer me if Africans of Haplogroup L3 are real Africans or not.

#27 cardiackat88.

cardiackat88.

NFL GURU

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

I think the mistake you and black people make is trying to convince other race of your great cultural heritage while they thrive on denying those achievement.

Here is a little story for you. I was one day browsing one of those white nationalist website and they were talking about how to make their plight less radical and more appealing to a wider white audience. So users had their different inputs. Like how they shouldn't say that blacks are inferior or blacks should go back to Africa, etc. But, one topic that got my attention was the one about how they shouldn't try stealing other people's culture and claiming Ancient Egypt was white. Believe me, such mentality is not restricted to white nationalist. White people in general have a great obsession at being the best or around the best even if they're not fit to be. They want to be the biggest, fastest, and smartest race but unfortunately this great African race whose been on this planet more than four times longer than them will always be in their way and that's why they hate you so much. Even the ones who proclaim they're liberal and enlightened either envy you or hates you.

Because of their vast access to paperbacks and the media white people have been very successful at convincing other groups that the world is still square. But unbeknownst to them this is not a sprint, it's a marathon. In their mind the world is coming to an end so they're rushing to 'convince' the world of stupidity. Africans have been on this planet the entire 200K years of human existence. We understand the value of patience, they don't. Whites are in the 'neanderthal I'm going to go extinct so let's hurry up' clock. Africans know better.

They spent over 100 years trying to convince the world that those dark skinned depicted and morphologically African people civilization(Ancient Egypt) were built by wandering caucasians in the desert. It only took just a few years to embarrass themselves by finding out they were genetically African(Haplotype E1b1a). Yep! I can tell you're black, go do a DNA test. The great Ramesses III share the same haplotype as you. Funny thing is, they did their own research to prove themselves wrong.

The point I'm trying to make to you is, the more Black people try to convince other races of their great heritage the more they open the door for them to try to embarrass you by denying it. Just let them find out. Trust me, you have plenty of time. Remember, in the 1920s white people were the strongest and fastest race on this planet. Whites are the only race who would rather take a good perception any day over some reality.

Reality is Ancient Egypt and it's Sahara origin is genetically negroid(E1b1a). Perception is white people use to have black skin and mandibular prognathism 5K years ago. Perception can evoke laughter sometimes. Lol

This is about as ignorant as a lil Wayne song.

#28 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,512 posts

multilinear evolution. you are suggesting ideas proposed by john tyler and louis henry morgan in the mid-19th century when this types of discussions and theories were propagated by antiquarians that literally sat around in armchairs and speculated about these things (suspiciously similar to internetites 200 years later)

glad you are still posting here. :)

#29 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

glad you are still posting here. :)

i took about a two-week break from doing any substantial posting in the tinderbox because the level of idiocy had gotten to be too much to take, but threads like this always somehow seem to draw me back.

also i'm doing a seminar on the origins of behaviorally-modern humans this semester - an area which i've been conspicuously weak in the past - so i'm looking forward to being able to contribute to genetics-based discussions from this point forward :)

#30 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

sorry, I had to pick up my son from school and watch his soccer practice. but anyway,

No, I am actually suggesting ideas proposed Dr. Ivan van Sertima, Dr Walter Neves, Dr. Joel Freeman, as well as Anthony T. Browder among many others.  I know nothing of the work of Tyler or Morgan so I have no opinion of their work.

As I stated before, this is not about ALL cultures stemming from a single group. (That possibility is still open however, you just have to go back far enough)  I am talking about a specific behaviour, culture and religion being repeated thousands of miles apart. As well as visual representations of the people that correspond with each culture. 

You always come across as an educated person, you have to admit that you have not argued against the theory. Instead you have simply attacked the idea that it would even be possible for these cultures to have interacted. I can only assume your reasoning is because you feel that they were "primitive". That is a very closeminded point of view. Consider this, is it possible for a child raised completely outside of the modern education system if given enough time to do something like conceptualize a boat?  They would still have experiences in nature of logs floating in water. The movement of the waves.  The power of the wind.  The brain power of man 10's of thousands of years ago is no different than our own.  And they would have had the benefit culture and education systems to guide each generation.

So it is possible that they could have had the knowledge to cross the Atlantic. Now does the archaelogical evidence support the theory? I contend that the statues, culture, religion, and skeletal remains highly suggest that this is the case. This is not about all pyramids in every place in the world. This is also not about something as generic as bows and arrows.  This a specific religion, mastery of astronomy, focus on a specific constellation and a specific pyramid type. With your arrogant dismissal and disdain for the idea you sound not unlike many of the other, ill just say closeminded posters here.  You definitely dont sound very scientific.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com