The Pyramid Builders

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#46 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:12 AM

ehhh ancient peoples spent a poo ton of time looking at the stars and building stuff that referenced it..

#47 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:30 AM

Believe it or not, the Zimmerman trial has been the final straw in breaking my desire to bring about racial harmony.  I believe that there still may be some good white people around but it seems the vast majority still cannot see blacks as people and subsequently refuse to apply human emotion and reasoning to their image of us. 

That used to bother me, I assure you that I no longer give a fug.

My goal is to now to end modern (past 10-20 yrs) hip hop culture and popularity in the Black community  and educate other blacks about history and the heritage we inherited. I am seeing a shift in what is commonly called "pop culture" but what is really just 90's era black culture and other races assimilating that self destructive behavior. This is a really interesting phenomenon as many blacks have had their lives, image and family ruined by society for the behavior, language and mentality that is now so prevalent in todays society.  Lol, even "ebonics" is becoming colloquial speak in polite society where in the 90's it was a sure sign that blacks were less intelligent and thus unable to speak proper english. Boggles the mind how people can be so hypocritical. But w/e. They can do what they want, and I will no longer seek to enlighten the entire populace and will instead focus on my own little piece of it. 

I post here because there are some blacks here that are interested in this stuff and if anyone has any questions I would love to talk about it.

Don't do that to yourself. Racial harmony is not attainable. Nature did not intend for different animals to be harmonious. And they don't necessarily have to be a predator-prey relationship. We need to allow birds of a feather to flock together. Please put this in your so you can move forward easier. The human species have changed in a way that nature never intended it. The idea of two different species reproducing to create another type is not prevalent in nature. And humans are the only species that ever dealt with such occurrence naturally.

As a result of this new hybrid species the essence of being human or homo sapien have changed drastically. And it's an unwelcome change that nature still doesn't know how to handle. Nature have it's plan for every species on earth but what if nature encounter something that it's not familiar with. How does nature handle that. This, my friend, is the answer to your question. You're trying to preach harmony to an entity that nature doesn't have a profile for. Your best solution is not to seek harmony but to build your own strength so won't be victim to their predatory behaviors.

Remember, just because you can communicate with an entity(like a dog, per se) doesn't mean it understands you. If you accept that then you'll never have the need try to bring racial harmony to races that nature did not intend to be harmonious. If you put in your mind that non-Africans are your predator rather than a group to be harmonious with then you'll build forts to protect yourself. Otherwise you'll be eaten alive. Please, don't teach your children that caucasians are a group they can be harmonious with.

#48 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:38 AM

i was going to reply to this and then realized there is literally no way you're not trolling

You only think I'm trolling because no one ever put it this way to you before. If I'm trolling please make an argument against any of the points I made.

#49 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:15 AM

ooooook then I think that concludes HelloWorld's stay on the Huddle. 

Enjoy your insanity!

#50 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,655 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:19 AM

Bitches be craycray

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com