Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thomas will remain as starting Corner

90 posts in this topic

Posted

I actually like how thomas plays, and no way he lets that poo happen again after last week.

Posted

Isn't DJ Moore on IR?

Thats D.J Campbell

Posted

Thomas had a strong game. If he can play like that every week we'll be fine. Just need that safety coverage to get over in time on the TD play.

That wasn't on Godfrey, Rivera explained in a post game pressed. Thomas just got beat...twice.

Posted

Weird that Josh Thomas gets hate. I mean he is a Pro Bowl candidate on my Madden 25 CFM. I'm 5-3 right now.

Posted

He allowed a QB rating of 158.3 and close to a 100% completion percentage against the seahawks.....Thomas was anything but good, hell he was absolutely horrible against Seattle and should have been benched. 

If that's Thomas' grade, then Munnerlyn's should be the same or worse. Every throw towards him was to a wide open man. He was like this in preseason too. Both should be benched. Norman not starting shows how retarded Rivera can be.

1 person likes this

Posted

How can RR worry about the run with a front 7 like ours? He needs to worry about the pass with a secondary like ours.

I didn't say just the run....I said everything in front of him. Most of what EJ did against the Patriots was dump of passes to RBs, TEs or WRs. Trying to let them make all the play.....and EJ is the closet thing there is to Newton in terms of a rushing QB from a size stand point.

If Thomas is more aware and plays all that better than Norman.....it factors. Thomas came up and made some nice plays against Seattle

Norman had a nice preseason.....but to date he has way more goofs in real games than Thomas. That likely is the same in practice. RR basically implied Norman while talent is just more inconstant.

Posted

Norman not starting is a joke. 

Send Capt's ass to NB

I would give this triple pie if I could.  Capt got burnt on so many 3rd downs.  I really do not understand why we re-signed him.  The starting CB on a team that leads the league in completion percentage should not get re-signed once he is a free agent.

1 person likes this

Posted

despite what the overall numbers say, munnerlyn was definitely the worst corner on the field sunday.

thomas got burned for a td, but outside of that he only allowed 2 other catches for 17 total yards. the 43 yard td catch is what escalated wilson's qb rating against him.

4 people like this

Posted

Norman must totally suck at practice or tells Rivera to suck one every time he is given coaching advice.

Seemed like such a nice kid in all of this year's interviews. 

Baffles the mind, don't it?

Posted

despite what the overall numbers say, munnerlyn was definitely the worst corner on the field sunday.

thomas got burned for a td, but outside of that he only allowed 2 other catches for 17 total yards. the 43 yard td catch is what escalated wilson's qb rating against him.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Every time Munnerlyn was on the field, the QB threw his way. Just about every long completion was Munnerlyn's man. Thomas sucked too, but I think Munnerlyn was worse. I want to see Moore or White starting beside Norman.

Posted

Norman must totally suck at practice or tells Rivera to suck one every time he is given coaching advice.

Seemed like such a nice kid in all of this year's interviews. 

Baffles the mind, don't it?

norman played 37 snaps sunday (28 in coverage). no one heard about him because he was doing his job. he was only thrown at 2x. he allowed 1 catch for 13 yards (0 yac).

i'm of the belief rivera and company were game planning against lynch. if that was the case, thomas and munnerlyn are both better in run support than norman. not saying norman is bad, the other 2 are just better. 

1 person likes this

Posted

norman played 37 snaps sunday (28 in coverage). no one heard about him because he was doing his job. he was only thrown at 2x. he allowed 1 catch for 13 yards (0 yac).

i'm of the belief rivera and company were game planning against lynch. if that was the case, thomas and munnerlyn are both better in run support than norman. not saying norman is bad, the other 2 are just better. 

One-Fitty-eight-poin-three, aka 158.3.  'Splain dat.