Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Lotulelei: Highest graded rookie in week one

75 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Damn! He's got 3 inches and 20 lbs on Star, and he still rag dolled him.

I like the end of the clip where he just stands there looking like "what the..." :blink:

Posted · Report post

To be fair, Dareus is a NT.

True.

Kyle Williams: 46 tackles, 5 sacks

Dwan Edwards 52 tackles, 6 sacks

They're talking shit about Dwan when he performed better than both of their starting DTs.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Dareus states he's bringing his A-game vs us and Denver for passing on him in the draft.  Kind of silly considering all 3 of those guys are looking like beasts.

Posted · Report post

I like the end of the clip where he just stands there looking like "what the..." :blink:

Falcon fans will be saying the same thing when Steven Jackson collides with Star and not an inch is given on that day.

True.

Kyle Williams: 46 tackles, 5 sacks

Dwan Edwards 52 tackles, 6 sacks

They're talking poo about Dwan when he performed better than both of their starting DTs.

Which I find odd since they're aware that their squad resides in Buffalo, right? They shouldn't be talking poo to anybody. The Bills' organization doesn't know how to draft and develop talent, but when they do hit the jackpot (ex. Spiller) they waste it with horrible coaching staff hirings.

Posted · Report post

The Bills' organization doesn't know how to draft and develop talent, but when they do hit the jackpot (ex. Spiller) they waste it with horrible coaching staff hirings.

i don't want to be the one that says it

Posted · Report post

Panthers North?

Posted · Report post

I'd love for Star to get DROY, but it's going to be VERY tough. We're basically going to have to maintain a top-5 defense and be a playoff team while he gets at least 5 sacks while continuing to pile up praise in the media. It's very hard for DT's to put up the kind of stats required for that award. Why linebackers/pass rushers usually win.

But it can be done, most assuredly.

Posted · Report post

I'd love for Star to get DROY, but it's going to be VERY tough. We're basically going to have to maintain a top-5 defense and be a playoff team while he gets at least 5 sacks while continuing to pile up praise in the media. It's very hard for DT's to put up the kind of stats required for that award. Why linebackers/pass rushers usually win.

But it can be done, most assuredly.

Actually DROY could be very easy for Star.  Look at who he is competing with not to many top talent Defensive players this year.

Posted · Report post

Actually DROY could be very easy for Star.  Look at who he is competing with not to many top talent Defensive players this year.

Another 15 + 3 or 4 performances like last Sunday and it will be a no brainer.

Posted · Report post

Lol, I realized it the point I wrote it. Here's the difference however, when's the last time they went to the playoffs?

Posted · Report post

I got a chance to watch the first series against the Seahawks on my lunchbreak just now.

HOLY POO.  Everyone should get that free trail of NFL Rewind just to watch our next superstar, Starlite Lotulelei, Jr.

I don't know who the fug the Hawks center is, but Star absolutely owned him that first series.  The play where Wilson almost got a safety was all Star.  Star stood the center up and pushed him back a good 5 yards all the way to Wilson in the endzone.  I can't wait to go back and watch the rest of his snaps.

Posted · Report post

I got a chance to watch the first series against the Seahawks on my lunchbreak just now.

HOLY POO. Everyone should get that free trail of NFL Rewind just to watch our next superstar, Starlite Lotulelei, Jr.

I don't know who the fug the Hawks center is, but Star absolutely owned him that first series. The play where Wilson almost got a safety was all Star. Star stood the center up and pushed him back a good 5 yards all the way to Wilson in the endzone. I can't wait to go back and watch the rest of his snaps.

That would be pro bowl center Max Unger.
2 people like this

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments