Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time for some Predictions

50 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

17-6 Panthers win

Posted · Report post

The bills secondary is decimated by injuries.. so I predict cam will have a pretty good day passing with 300+ yards with a couple tds.. Panthers win 28 to 13.

Posted · Report post

I have always been optimistic but we ALWAYS make Rookies (or first starts) look like All-Pros.  Romo #1 start was against us and we made him look like the second coming of Troy Aikman.   There are a few others the names I don't recall.   I just hope we don't allow EJ to begin his legend against us.

31-28 Panthers.  Win on a last second field goal by Gano

Posted · Report post

7-2. We lose.

Huddle is invaded by Syrian rebels.

Zod sells out, changes name to Muzodmed Allah zod.

Allahu Akbar!!

Posted · Report post

We have shown in the past that we can bounce back from a week 1 loss.  From there, lets hope we go into uncharted territory and actually post a winning record at some point.  This 2-8 stuff gets old fast.

At Buffalo I think it might be tricky.  At least we travel there in Sept and not Dec.  The Bills have more question marks than we do, but may benefit from home field advantage.  We seem to play better on the road in these situations and it looks like we are the favorite.  Apparently their D is weak up the middle and not great at stopping the power run game.  Their offense has a rookie QB that likely will make some mistakes.  Our D-line will be in his face it just depends on whether his coaches can work a game plan to thwart our pressure. 

Ultimately, I think our skill will prevail...as long as RR doesn't get thoroughly out-coached.  If we eliminate mental mistakes we can beat any team.

Prediction:  defense forces 3 turnovers with one of those resulting in a def. TD.  The final score looks closer than the game actually is.  Buffalo gets a late TD and looks to pull even, but the Panthers D pounces on a fumble and that's that.

1   2   3   4    T

Panthers   3    7   7   7   24

Bills           7    0   3   7   17

D-Lo could have a big game.  I'm hoping they make a point of game planning for Cam to get a lot of other receivers involved.  LaFell TD.  Cam rushing TD.

Posted · Report post

Prediction:

Some rust from week 1 carrys over into this game. However, the offense will show improvement. I see our defense coming away with a lot of points in this game. I also see Ted Ginn coming out in proper pre-season form circa "Raven's Game" and running one back for us

Posted · Report post

17-3 Panthers. Shula pulls some plays out of his ass.

Posted · Report post

Panthers 25 Bills 6

2 passing TD cam  > Olsen and Smitty

1 running TD Dw

1 FG

1 Safety Star

1 missed Pat :lol:

Posted · Report post

Allahu Akbar!!

Gial Ackbar's brother?

Posted · Report post

I predict a big game for Greg Olsen: 7 cathes for 112 yards a a TD

Also DeAngelo breaks off a 50 + yard carry in the fourth quarter to seal the win up 

final score: Carolina 31 Buffalo 17

Posted · Report post

24 - 14 Panthers

Cam 200 yards

D-Will 125

Defense puts pressure on EJ he toss a few picks after getting hit alot. 

Posted · Report post

27-13 Panthers over Bills