#1 Eazy-E

Eazy-E

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

I live in Mt. Pleasant and work at The Alley downtown. We have Comcast so we have the Panthers game on every week. I usally have Sundays off so I am trying to get fans to come in and turn the place into a Panthers bar. This past week there were more Redskins fans on Monday than Panthers fans on Sunday which I hate. The Charleston area is flooded with Redskins and Falcons fans so I want to get people together to show some Panthers pride.

https://www.facebook...AlleyCharleston For anyone who wants to check the place out.

Post or message me if you are interested and hopefully we can get a good group together to watch the game on Sunday.

#2 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,954 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

Awesome. I thought that I was the only Panthers fan in Charleston. Now it looks like I have a spot to go to during the away games :)

#3 blackcat

blackcat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

Lived in charleston for 10 years...y'all might be the only panthers fans remaining. Seems like the Post n Courier always covered ATL, Wash, or Jacksonvilke.

#4 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,327 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

I thought there were only Clemson and USC (the other one) fans in Charleston.  :)

#5 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,211 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

I'm the biggest and best Panther fan in Charleston if I say so myself.... I no longer drink or for that matter anything anymore so I have to avoid bars.

I also have all my kids with me when I watch the game but I wish you success in getting a Panther bar going down here.

#6 FattyFatFat

FattyFatFat

Buddhist Monk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

Love charleston and mt pleasant. Me and the family are planning to come that way in October.

#7 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,211 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

I thought there were only Clemson and USC (the other one) fans in Charleston.  :)

80% Gamecock fans

20% Clempson fans

#8 Eazy-E

Eazy-E

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

I'm the biggest and best Panther fan in Charleston if I say so myself.... I no longer drink or for that matter anything anymore so I have to avoid bars.

I also have all my kids with me when I watch the game but I wish you success in getting a Panther bar going down here.

Yeah I was there from 1 to 10pm this past Sunday. By the time we lost I was already blackout.

#9 Lt Pinkerton

Lt Pinkerton

Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

I love the Alley. Your Po-Boy is awesome. I live on Line street right down the road

#10 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:40 AM

I'm on it just moved back!!!!!

#11 Eazy-E

Eazy-E

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:48 AM

Awesome guys I'll be there again this Sunday. Look for me sitting at the bar. I'll be wearing my Cam Jersey.

#12 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:03 AM

I drink excessively during Panther games, and I live in closer to Summerville. Going to Mt. Pleasant isn't really a viable option.

#13 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,566 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:10 AM

I can attest there was a table full of Panther fans at The Roost in W Ashley last Sunday

#14 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,954 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

I'm at the corner of Broad and Lockwood in Sergeant Jasper. I used to go to the Kickin' Chicken on King St and suffer being surrounded by Deadskins fans. :/

Got me season tix this year doe! I'd come to the Alley this Sunday but I'll be in Raleigh for the weekend.

So I hear that Charleston is holding a greatest uniform contest.... :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com