Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fans in the Charleston area

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I live in Mt. Pleasant and work at The Alley downtown. We have Comcast so we have the Panthers game on every week. I usally have Sundays off so I am trying to get fans to come in and turn the place into a Panthers bar. This past week there were more Redskins fans on Monday than Panthers fans on Sunday which I hate. The Charleston area is flooded with Redskins and Falcons fans so I want to get people together to show some Panthers pride.

https://www.facebook.com/TheAlleyCharleston For anyone who wants to check the place out.

Post or message me if you are interested and hopefully we can get a good group together to watch the game on Sunday.

Posted

Awesome. I thought that I was the only Panthers fan in Charleston. Now it looks like I have a spot to go to during the away games :)

Posted

Lived in charleston for 10 years...y'all might be the only panthers fans remaining. Seems like the Post n Courier always covered ATL, Wash, or Jacksonvilke.

1 person likes this

Posted

I thought there were only Clemson and USC (the other one) fans in Charleston.  :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm the biggest and best Panther fan in Charleston if I say so myself.... I no longer drink or for that matter anything anymore so I have to avoid bars.

I also have all my kids with me when I watch the game but I wish you success in getting a Panther bar going down here.

Posted

Love charleston and mt pleasant. Me and the family are planning to come that way in October.

Posted

I thought there were only Clemson and USC (the other one) fans in Charleston.  :)

80% Gamecock fans

20% Clempson fans

Posted

I'm the biggest and best Panther fan in Charleston if I say so myself.... I no longer drink or for that matter anything anymore so I have to avoid bars.

I also have all my kids with me when I watch the game but I wish you success in getting a Panther bar going down here.

Yeah I was there from 1 to 10pm this past Sunday. By the time we lost I was already blackout.

1 person likes this

Posted

I love the Alley. Your Po-Boy is awesome. I live on Line street right down the road

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm on it just moved back!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Awesome guys I'll be there again this Sunday. Look for me sitting at the bar. I'll be wearing my Cam Jersey.

1 person likes this

Posted

I drink excessively during Panther games, and I live in closer to Summerville. Going to Mt. Pleasant isn't really a viable option.