2 replies to this topic

#1 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,200 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

Anyone try the demo out yet?  I've been playing the PC one for about an hour now and I gotta say I love it.  Game has a much better pace and star players have a lot of traits that are much more realistic.  For instance, anyone who has seen Cavani play knows how good he is with his head.  I just played as PSG vs Dortmund, Cavani scored a hat trick, two of which came off headers.  Here's one....

Also, Balotelli is hard as poo to tackle, he's so strong with the ball. Lewandowski a monster in traffic, and as you saw from that goal Lavezzi is ridiculous streaking down the pitch when his stamina is up.  Been playing the game on slow and really love the feel of it.  Passing takes a bit to get used to (I've sent some pretty bad through balls all night), but the speed of the game just feels right.  It's slow and methodical unless you get a counter attack opportunity like I did on that goal.  Also, defense is much tighter in the game to me.  I still play Fifa 13 on a weekly basis (updated roster, kits & boots with moddingway mod), and I can tell a huge difference both in human defense, and in the AI.  

If you've tried the demo post your thoughts here!

#2 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,645 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

Haven't tried the demo, but I'm anxiously awaiting release.

#3 Acewalker

Acewalker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:43 AM

I'm late to the party but yeah I love fifa, im waiting for next gen tho. Ultimate Team is by far my favorite aspect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com