Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Bills fans are saying....

117 posts in this topic

Posted

True, but I also feel like it is more the style of the runner. Seems like we are built to stop the Lynch/Stephen Jackson type backs vs Mccoy/Spiller type.

Just my opinion

This is what I was getting at. It's the quick, ultra-fast, shifty backs that seem to give us trouble despite our speed at LB.

Lynch is a power back. It's the guys who hit the hole or make their cut and go that give us the most trouble and do the most damage.

1 person likes this

Posted

Jackson is a physical runner....we are pretty physical and talented upfront.  He should be stopped with good discipline from us fairly well.

Spiller has a unique skill set...that scares me.  He can simply make you look dumb.

that's where i think TD comes in. have him play the role of spiller spy.

Posted

Bills now live on the short passing game (slants, etc) and nifty backs that can run and catch.That's just what our secondary sucks at as proven week 1 and the wonderful bears game last year.We couldn't get of the field either game.RR better get it together and not say after the game that they weren't expecting it.

Posted

I can't tell if this guy is from upstate NY or Belmont NC

aside from the temperature difference they're almost exactly the same thing. 

Posted

I saw somebody claimed that manuel was better than cam after claiming that star was an unproven rookie it's good to see that other shitty teams have fans with extra chromosomes also Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

"Cam Newton is the most talented QB to come out maybe ever in my opinion. The dude is just a freak. You put him on that SF team and they're going for a three peat right now. EJ is talented in his own right but not on the same level as Newton."

High praise from a Bills fan

2 people like this

Posted

Newtons biggest problem is he hasnt had a coach who knows how to utilize him.

2 people like this

Posted

Mmmmmm yeah...that's it.

Posted

the only time that Cam has had three legit receiving threats was when he had Smitty and 2 TEs

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

4 people like this

Posted

I actually do believe this. Rivera isn't an offensive guru. His speciality is defense. After all, he did hand the keys of the offense to Chud.

Had Cam been drafted under Harbaugh, who knows? He very possibly could be an elite QB already.

Posted

Jackson is a physical runner....we are pretty physical and talented upfront. He should be stopped with good discipline from us fairly well.

Spiller has a unique skill set...that scares me. He can simply make you look dumb.

See lesean mccoy.

Posted

Ugh my last experience with the Bills was when they came to our house back in 2009. Had club seats on the 50 yard line. Perfect view to watch inept playcalling mixed with Jake being Jake.

The march back to the car surrounded by cheering Buffalo fans makes me nauseated to think about even today.

I was at that game too, remember all the "lets go buffalo" chants down the tunnels after the game. That game made me sick