Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Bills fans are saying....

117 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not going to say there's no way we can lose to them, I mean, we made Brady Quinn look like joe fuging Montana last season.

Posted

Blowing games in the fourth quarter, well, that's some Panthers sh!t

Posted

if i'm reading this thread right. and i like to think that i am, the losing city will have a mass suicide?

Posted

ESPN "experts" on NFL Countdown are all picking Buffalo to win. If the universe had any justice ESPN would be a flaming crater.

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you for these threads each week Zod. It's always so interesting to me to get into the minds of the opposing fanbase. A lot of those guys seem pretty damn confident that they will "circle the wagons" and get a victory, but I can't really see any scenario where Carolina loses this game.

Dwill fumbles on OUR side of the field as were running out the clock?

1 person likes this

Posted

Ouch.

His best game as a pro was the "home" game against the Skins in his rookie year. He was ineffective last year, and nothing special on Sunday. I was a big fan of his coming out of college, but he should be getting better, not worse.

And the fact that Kyle Williams is a shadow of his former self doesn't help either. This vaunted D-line of ours is a mirage and, along with the LBs, the biggest reason why this team sucked last year. Not Fitz, not a lack of CJ, not ****-for-brains McKelvin. I hope Pettine can turn things around but that remains to be seen.

Posted

that's where i think TD comes in. have him play the role of spiller spy.

Spiller can blow by anyone if on his game and gets the right space. That is the scary part.

Posted

I love their comments. Nothing more refreshing than reading an opponents blog after thumping them.

Posted

I was listening to WGR 550 tonight here in Western NY and listening to their thoughts on the game. One guy couldn't believe that the Panthers were being favored and didn't think the Panthers were very good.

Apparently they think Spiller will run all over Carolina...

Posted

those avatars are scary.

i hate guesses from experts, even more from buffalo shut-ins.

Posted

Even though they're worried about what we did to Lynch, for some reason, I'm worried about Spiller.

Explosiveness. He is always one cut or missed tackle away from being gone. He is the type of guy that can be a complete no show one game but will change the entirety of the next game.