Somebody should really link them Edwards stats from last year if they think he's some scrub....
My biggest concerns.
1. Who covers Stevie Johnson
2. Can our OL handle their Defensive front.
3. Can our running game maintain a respectable YPC average like last week.
4. Will we take the shots deep that we didn't last week.
1. Johnson didn't look so hot last Sunday. He is a legitimate threat though. As long as we have a safety over the top we should be fine.
2. Gross on Mario and Kalil & G on Dareus? 50/50.
3. I see this more as a pass first gameplan. Run when the play is there.
4. With Byrd & Gilmore out you bet your ass. We need to take advantage of Cam's arm strength and accuracy against their average to weak (injuries) secondary. Open up the middle for short passes and run game.