Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If we beat the Bills, the Giants game becmes one of the most important Panther games in recent memory.

31 posts in this topic

Posted

When we get above .500 for the first time since you know what happened, I'm buying drinks. Tell me when and where.

Posted

yay team. do it.  to it. 

Posted

Looking very similar to last year. We lost the first game 16-10. Won the next game 35-27.And then the Giants just demoralized our team and fanbase to a point of no return.

Posted

The Giants finished at 9-7 without making playoffs last year, they're a team on decline.

Posted

If we win Sunday I'm binge eating pizza and wings till I pass out out of happiness. Then I'll wake up take a laxative hit the gym, blow up my bathroom and wait in line Monday night for GTA5.

1 person likes this

Posted

The reason this would be the biggest game for us IMO, would be to get revenge for last year.....

The media has been on our case 10X worse since that ass beating we got on Primetime....

I want us to destroy them.....

Posted

If we go into the bye week at 2-1 it would be great, mikell and wharton get into better shape and come out of the bye week healthier and with two veteran starter/upgrades

Posted

The Giants finished at 9-7 without making playoffs last year, they're a team on decline.

Im not sure. Manning, Cruz and Nicks. Thats a scary trifecta

Posted

Lets play the Bills first eh?

Posted

You guys are sleeping heavy on the Bills. In Northern NY we'll have to play a good game to win. But if we beat Buffalo yeah I agree.

Posted

and if we lose to the bills Rivera may be coaching his last game when we play the giants.

Posted

tumblr_mp5g27GZKo1s3ie8xo1_500.gif