Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zod

Two guys in red shirts discuss the Panthers - Bills matchup

35 posts in this topic

What I thought of when I saw this thread title...

redshirts.jpg?itok=iDXjJoME

I didn't watch the clip because I was afraid I'd see them die :unsure:

4 people like this

I actually like these fools not knowing about our front 7.

They will be in for a rude awakening...possibly even seeing Stars.

muahahaa

4 people like this

I highly doubt the Bills feel the same way. Same for us, we don't need to take any team lightly.

tumblr_m11cc9W1RG1qaohgyo1_500.jpg

1 person likes this

Panthers have the best 4-3 front seven in the entire NFL

594a723c241d464fbca9708d4fbf1f0d@2x.gif

I think Panthers fans will be very suprised how well our O line, TE s and RB s do against their  " awesome 7 ".

Someone is going to be going home very but hurt from Orchard Park Sunday afternoon , and I have a strong feeling it wont be the Bills or their fans.

I think Panthers fans will be very suprised how well our O line, TE s and RB s do against their " awesome 7 ".

Someone is going to be going home very but hurt from Orchard Park Sunday afternoon , and I have a strong feeling it wont be the Bills or their fans.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• The Washington TImes? Really? Why not use Breitbart as your source?

• I can see the Cam injury.
      But the back to back winning seasons is weak, we were one game that resulted in a tie from having 3 straight .500+ seasons. And that 1 bad season we made it to the divisional round of the playoffs (just as far as last years Cowgirls made it) and lost on the road in a hard fought game to the team that shouodve won the superbowl if they would just hand the damn ball off to beast mode.
      We play in one of the tougher divisions, but outside of that we have a favorable schedule. Outside of the Pats, the AFC east has been one of the weakest in football. We play SF and Chicago who picked #2 and #3 in the draft for a reason.
      We play 3 of the worst 6 teams from last year. 6 out of our 16 games picked in the top 11 this year.
      Minn is in rebuild mode losing alot and could have Remmers starting at LT.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Because we have a CODE RED at safety and as recently as one year ago this guy was ranked as the 13th best strong safety based on a formula that makes as much sense as any for rating strong safety play.  http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2623986-br-nfl-1000-ranking-the-top-35-strong-safeties-from-2015 Matt Kalil has sucked for longer and we paid him far more at a more critical position.  Justifying that and not Pryor makes no sense to me.