Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Cams Attitude

Best Answer I Mean He Was Found Guilty, 13 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

This

Cam wins rings, he can do whatever he wants

oh, okay

so when people say "you don't see brady doing xyz!" in reference to cam we should assume they're omitting his actual behavior

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#1 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:51 AM

Not to beat a dead horse but Cams "poor attitude" and how it affects the team has been "well"(not really) documented by the media. This frustration permeates our team and destroys the fabric of comradery. So what does ESPN say of Tom Brady's outburst on Thursday night.(while I agree with his reaction, I do not agree with the double standard)

From ESPN
"His reaction is understandable. He is 36 years old and he's running out of time to build on a Super Bowl résumé that at one time was so perfect, so pristine. He looks around the league and sees the weapons other elite quarterbacks have to highlight their talents, and it has to be irritating."

Link: http://m.espn.go.com...storyId=9667951

#2 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,749 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

Tom has 3 rings- he gets a pass.

#3 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,735 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

brady has always had WR's that caught everything he threw...........not so much today.

suck it Tom.........welcome to every other QB's world.

#4 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,373 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:57 AM

This

#5 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,310 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:58 AM

Brady whines, cries, yells, talks poo, and yes...if he takes off running for a first down he even pulls out a big first down karate chop if be mood hits him....

But he wins. Therefore all that is cool. It is what it is.

#6 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,130 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:02 AM   Best Answer

A WHOLE PIE!

This

oh, okay

so when people say "you don't see brady doing xyz!" in reference to cam we should assume they're omitting his actual behavior

#7 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:04 AM

This

Not only does Cam not throw fits, but he handles himself better with much less organizational support as well as actually requiring to be tackled before the whistle is blown. If Brady is touched the refs blow a whistle. If not, he or Jim Harbaugh whines. Having rings has nothing to do with this. Geno could've showed his frustrations through all the drops but he didn't. Brady acts like a spoiled child and I hope he is caught crying when the strongest pinky belonging to a certain Tongan brings him down on a Monday night in November.

It really is mind blowing how Cams towel is interpreted versus Brady's temper tantrums. Think that affects the young receivers confidence? Yes.

#8 tondi

tondi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:04 AM

Bradys teams always did better when they knew what the other teams plays were. Can you imagine if Can only won when he cheated?

#9 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

Brady whines, cries, yells, talks poo, and yes...if he takes off running for a first down he even pulls out a big first down karate chop if be mood hits him....

But he wins. Therefore all that is cool. It is what it is.

I disagree with most everything you post for various reasons. What part of Brady's play won them the game tonight? ESPN won't talk about his less than 50% completion. No, they will refer to Cams 97.6 QB rating in which he completed 70% of his passes against the Seahawks, yet Cam has not matured in the game enough.

Brady generally wins games, yes. But without Belicheck calling the shots and drafting good defensively the Pats would be 0-2 right now.

#10 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:08 AM

Not only does Cam not throw fits, but he handles himself better with much less organizational support as well as actually requiring to be tackled before the whistle is blown. If Brady is touched the refs blow a whistle. If not, he or Jim Harbaugh whines. Having rings has nothing to do with this. Geno could've showed his frustrations through all the drops but he didn't. Brady acts like a spoiled child and I hope he is caught crying when the strongest pinky belonging to a certain Tongan brings him down on a Monday night in November.

It really is mind blowing how Cams towel is interpreted versus Brady's temper tantrums. Think that affects the young receivers confidence? Yes.

Why does Harbaugh whine if Brady is touched and a flag isn't thrown?

#11 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,007 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:12 AM

The double standard if legit, so.is JOAT's post.

There were double standards right within the game last night between Geno and Brady.

I Geno was a little high or low or missed deep they would talk about his accuracy, when Brady did the same it was "OMG TEH RECEIVERS!!1!1!

But he is Tom Brady. He has the resume to give him the benefit of the doubt. Other guys are still proving themselves.

#12 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,799 posts

It's not all about winning the man Cam off of a national championship and a heisman and people said he had a fake smile.

#13 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,429 posts

"I've got to do a better job with my body language," Brady said after the game. "I can definitely improve on that. I wouldn't say that's a real strong point of mine right now."

http://www.nfl.com/n...ign=Twitter_atl

#14 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:13 AM

Why does Harbaugh whine if Brady is touched and a flag isn't thrown?

Because Clay Matthews and Suh are conspiring to dirty the game. Bad for Harbaugh.

#15 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,429 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

"I've got to do a better job with my body language," Brady said after the game. "I can definitely improve on that. I wouldn't say that's a real strong point of mine right now."

http://www.nfl.com/n...ign=Twitter_atl

seeing how badly those WRs look, it might take a bit of time before he gets his body language uinder control.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com