Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Montsta

Dee Milliner benched during TNF (Panthers related)

58 posts in this topic

2 years from now people are going to be talking about star as one of the best DTs in the game. People know who he is right now, yes, however, he will be even more well known despite the low exposure of being in Carolina

2 people like this

2 years from now people are going to be talking about star as one of the best DTs in the game. People know who he is right now, yes, however, he will be even more well known despite the low exposure of being in Carolina

The thing is, because of his rookie season and because he's the QB, people always talk about Cam. I think about our defense and how if we can acquire (draft or FA) some good DB's it could be the best in football. I don't need Cam to become the best of all time. With the potential of this defense, he can continue to be a natural playmaker and I think we can win titles without him having to put the team on his back, which is what he's been used to doing since high school.

Is there a way to pull the chat transcripts? 

Yeah but they have to be happy with Sheldon Richardson, he has looked really good.

Indeed. What's nice is there was no way we could have gone wrong. Richardson or Lotulelei have both been fantastic DT's so far.

sheldon has looked like a monster as well.

I've said it before Star is the most impactful player on our defense besides keek. even the little things he does has a major impact on our defense

In his defense .... is still a Brady offense he is facing and he has 1 NFL game under his belt.

Patrick Peterson was pretty pooty at this point as well in his career when looking past special teams

1 person likes this

I think he's playing like one of the best right now. But maybe that's because his supporting cast is pretty damn good too.

Plays week 1= GOAT lol

While we have had a LOT of misses in our drafts, this franchise has really done an excellent job on first round picks.  Who else has this kind of record.

I wasn't posting a lot draft time (because I was just trying to absorb it), and I can't really remember my opinion that well.  I do know on draft day I almost peed my pants in joy when we picked Star.  I'm so glad for that!

While I flipped my **** when Star fell to us (I'm a stoic guy but I freaking screamed), could you imagine had we drafted Richardson too? Sheldon might end up being an All-Pro too if he keeps it up. His dexterity, explosive first step, motor, speed, and pass rushing moves are amazing. Yet, I think The Panthers made the correct choice regardless. Lotulelei is the total package (whereas Richardson isn't) and Short could be a wonderful pass rushing/run-stopping UT for us.

I'm confused, are you knocking Richardson or praising him? Also how would it of been possible to end up with Star and Sheldon??

we're definitely set up nicely for the future. i just hope the future is now. like, sunday.

4 people like this