Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffery Taylor's Dunk on Russia

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://youtu.be/n29FRRAThJc
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

he had some other great dunks in that game too..

brings a smile to your face.. i cant remember who said it.. but where someone was commenting on the nba-preseason and what Jeff was doing (highlights, etc.) they said it's so apparent when you have a true NBA player playing against regular Joes- how much they stand out..

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

We hit the jackpot on Taylor. He had a great summer league and obviously is taking that into the EuroBasket. Hopefully that transition into this season.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Dude is a stud athlete. IMO could develop into an Andre Iguodala type player if he keeps improving
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Nice... His confidence is through the roof... I am more excited about the Hornets than the Panther this season.

At least the Hornets went out and tried to change and aggressively address their offensive woes!!

Posted · Report post

Has a nack for picking of those passes around the key

Posted · Report post

He's better than mkg
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

He's better than mkg

It would be a damn shame if he wasn't considering he's 24 years old. He's older than John Wall. Most of the players Taylor's age were taken in the 2010 NBA draft.

MKG was the youngest player in the NBA last year. Whatever edge that Taylor has will be rapidly diminishing this upcoming season. Not because Taylor is bad, but because MKG has an upward trend that is ridiculous.

Posted · Report post

Nice... His confidence is through the roof... I am more excited about the Hornets than the Panther this season.

At least the Hornets went out and tried to change and aggressively address their offensive woes!!

I thought I was the only crazy person thinking this!