• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

So our starting O-line for Sunday (drum roll)

I know Seattle was undermaned but I'm really not as worried about the o-line as everyone made it seem. I'm a bit more concerned with our secondary.

Gross-Silatolu-Kalil-Scott-Bell

Holy moly, who is going to pass block? That right side is pretty scary. Wear your fast shoes Cam.

This is going to be a good O-line IMO  I'm betting that Cam's going to have good pocket in the middle with Amini-Kalil-Scott who are going to face a pretty strong NT. Going with 2 guards that are good against the bull rush  & are able to run block will help us have a balance attack with some play action and 2 TE set. 

This is going to be a good O-line IMO I'm betting that Cam's going to have good pocket in the middle with Amini-Kalil-Scott who are going to face a pretty strong NT. Going with 2 guards that are good against the bull rush & are able to run block will help us have a balance attack with some play action and 2 TE set.

Unless amini shows me something different I don't trust him, trust wharton more in that spot

Guest Spider Monkey

Ya'll are acting like Mario Williams is Julius Peppers.

Unless amini shows me something different I don't trust him, trust wharton more in that spot

Amini is going to be good that's why he is starting over Wharton. 

Not true at all. Your LT is more of your athletic tackles, who excels in pass blocking and moving his feet. Your RT is your mauler, meant to push people back off the line. More physicality and less pass protection.

The positions are different.

Gross has played both tackle positions

Bell is just terrible but our coaches sure love the guy for some reason.  

Gross has played both tackle positions

People also take it for granted how good Gross is, and has been, his entire career. Most guys can never make the transition between the two positions, thus being placed at one side or the other.