Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy SH&T! Mike Irvin goes off on Brady being a little Bitch!

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I didn't hate Tom Brady till he grew his hair out.

Its the little things you know

Posted · Report post

the media benefits from creating good guy/bad guy storylines because it sells. deliberate misrepresentations will result in all kinds of collateral damage, and we see the effects of it all the time.

solution: embrace it, and they will just as happily embrace the story of the bad guys dominating and winning superbowls. fug 'em.

very good point here imo

Posted · Report post

Alot of hate in your heart. From your posts in tb I know exactly where this is coming from

Posted · Report post

Brady was shit last night. He was overthrowing, underthrowing, throwing behind receivers, putting them in dangerous positions. He looked like David fucking Carr last night minus the gloves. I'm sorry but you don't get to act like an entitled cock because you used to be good.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

they r 2-0 

Posted · Report post

QB's like Brady are control freaks. Call him a baby if you want but he's demanding perfection from his WR's. They still won the game but  if his WR's made the plays they should have it would have been game over much earlier. That's why Brady was pissed. We just aren't used to seeing that in Carolina because we never had a dynasty.

I think Brady can be a little btch sometimes too but this is football. You are supposed to do your damn job. It's not rec league where everyone gets trophies. You think a SB winning QB and head coach are going to put up with anything less?

I have no problem with him being a control freak on the field.  Heck, marino was such a complete a--hole on the field that a kid who grew up admiring him lost all respect for him when he made it to the NFL and played against him.

Off the field though, everytime I hear him speak, I get the vibe that he's a colossal douchebucket.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

the reason brady didn't do this to moss or welker is because they didnt horrifically fuck up several times a game....

Posted · Report post

Brady was poo last night. He was overthrowing, underthrowing, throwing behind receivers, putting them in dangerous positions. He looked like David fuging Carr last night minus the gloves. I'm sorry but you don't get to act like an entitled cock because you used to be good.

sorry but this just isnt true lol

Posted · Report post

I personally have never like Brady for that very reason he is an entitled little prick and they are only building up this next generation of quarterbacks to be the same way (kaepernick, r gremlin the 3rd). well see how he leads as the season moves forward or if as I suspect the temper tantrums only gets worse.

Posted · Report post

Brady hate? What is this, 2001? 

Dude is one of the best of all time.

So much hate.

Kasay has made some of you hate life.