Photo
- - - - -

Holy SH&T! Mike Irvin goes off on Brady being a little Bitch!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

I know people are tired of this but DAMMNIT if noone else will stick up for my QB, I WILL. I am an ultimate HOMER. There is no team but Carolina. Period!!

And Cam needs the support. At a minimum he needs the same amount that the other star QB's are getting and he deserves it. If he sucked, then hey he would have to get the fug out. But he is the most talented QB in the history of this franchise and potentially the greatest.

#17 skarbar001

skarbar001

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

I'd be pretty frustrated if I was 6 of 21 to targets not named Edelman, while letting the putrid Jets stay in the game. He put the ball right on the money numerous times and not a single one of those guys did anything to look like an NFL receiver.

#18 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,036 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

I know people are tired of this but DAMMNIT if noone else will stick up for my QB, I WILL. I am an ultimate HOMER. There is no team but Carolina. Period!!

And Cam needs the support. At a minimum he needs the same amount that the other star QB's are getting and he deserves it. If he sucked, then hey he would have to get the fug out. But he is the most talented QB in the history of this franchise and potentially the greatest.

you can stick up for your QB by stop entertaining the bullshit the media puts out.

you want to know why i don't hear about the negative crap half this forum finds? i chose to get my news from better less biased outlets.  

#19 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,220 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

The sports "fans" in this country should be used to this by now.

Tiger Woods throws clubs, slams them into the ground, curses loud enough for your kids to hear on TV and is the most heavily fined player on the tour, yet he's got more nuthuggers than almost any athlete in the country.

Magic Johnson thought he got fouled every time he shot the ball and whined to the refs up and down the floor the entire game.  

#20 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

you can stick up for your QB by stop entertaining the bullshit the media puts out.

you want to know why i don't hear about the negative crap half this forum finds...i chose to get my news from better less bias outlets.  

true, true.

but we should still publicly support the guy or he will just be railroaded.

#21 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

Tom Brady can shove it and go down a slide for all i care.

Tom-Brady-waterslide.jpg

Ok never mind, he already did.

#22 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,036 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:45 PM

true, true.

but we should still publicly support the guy or he will just be railroaded.

what are you doing publicly to support him that's preventing him from being railroaded?

#23 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,848 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

You are preaching to the F'ing choir carparfan.

#24 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

what are you doing publicly to support him that's preventing him from being railroaded?

spreading the love man, spreading the love. lol

Seriously, though If noone blogged anything, or debated against the articles then the perception would build.  I mean, why do we cheer at games?  Panther Pride, Thats why lol. 

#25 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 13,894 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

I didn't hate Tom Brady till he grew his hair out.

Its the little things you know

#26 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • 3,927 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

the media benefits from creating good guy/bad guy storylines because it sells. deliberate misrepresentations will result in all kinds of collateral damage, and we see the effects of it all the time.

solution: embrace it, and they will just as happily embrace the story of the bad guys dominating and winning superbowls. fug 'em.

very good point here imo

#27 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,932 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

Alot of hate in your heart. From your posts in tb I know exactly where this is coming from

#28 Brandon

Brandon

Everything and Nothing

• HUDDLER
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

Brady was poo last night. He was overthrowing, underthrowing, throwing behind receivers, putting them in dangerous positions. He looked like David fuging Carr last night minus the gloves. I'm sorry but you don't get to act like an entitled cock because you used to be good.

#29 morgan55

morgan55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

they r 2-0 

#30 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,922 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

QB's like Brady are control freaks. Call him a baby if you want but he's demanding perfection from his WR's. They still won the game but  if his WR's made the plays they should have it would have been game over much earlier. That's why Brady was pissed. We just aren't used to seeing that in Carolina because we never had a dynasty.

I think Brady can be a little btch sometimes too but this is football. You are supposed to do your damn job. It's not rec league where everyone gets trophies. You think a SB winning QB and head coach are going to put up with anything less?

I have no problem with him being a control freak on the field.  Heck, marino was such a complete a--hole on the field that a kid who grew up admiring him lost all respect for him when he made it to the NFL and played against him.

Off the field though, everytime I hear him speak, I get the vibe that he's a colossal douchebucket.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.