Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Buffalo is Bizzaro Carolina

34 posts in this topic

I haven't and won't hold my breath for this season. I will say that I was proud for holding the seahawks to just 12 points.

So... A tie, then.

I will be going to the game tomorrow with my friend who is a Bills fan.. I told him we will tie 3-3

1 person likes this

I don't feel good about this game at all.

I never feel good about any game we play

6 people like this

Don't you see what Zod is doing? Up until this week he was been extremely optimistic. Now he's wisely lowering expectations just in case the panthers lose the huddle doesn't explode.

lowering expectations

Now why on earth would I do that? We played so awesome in week 1 !

I don't feel good about this game at all.

Neither do I. I think we get out coached.

1 person likes this

Neither do I. I think we get out coached.

Unfortunately I also agree. Some bone headed 4th quarter decision will cost us the game. It'll probay be a time called that gives the bills a chance for a game clinching field goal.

2 people like this

Will anyone acknowledge Russel Wilson in last week's game? The kid flat out made some ridiculous plays when they needed them. He made a few throws without even seeing the WR.

The Panthers played a pretty good game. They were beaten by a QB that may be the best in the league while on the run, and a defense with a knack for timely turnovers.

1 person likes this

Will anyone acknowledge Russel Wilson in last week's game? The kid flat out made some ridiculous plays when they needed them. He made a few throws without even seeing the WR.

The Panthers played a pretty good game. They were beaten by a QB that may be the best in the league while on the run, and a defense with a knack for timely turnovers.

My concern is not with the players. Well, one exception is the right side of the o-line. I just don't think Rivera and Shula can coach us to the top. Until they prove they can I will remain pessimistic.