Don't you see what Zod is doing? Up until this week he was been extremely optimistic. Now he's wisely lowering expectations just in case the panthers lose the huddle doesn't explode.
Win or lose that happens.
Jump to content
Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:56 AM
I never feel good about any game we play
Said the Panthers players and staff to themselves
Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:24 AM
Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:12 PM
I just finished watching the Patriots at Bills game from Sunday.
I gotta tell you, I feel exactly like I just watched a Carolina game.
- Good performance from QB with a mistake here or there thrown in. Had a really good run to keep a drive alive.
- One shifty RB, one bruiser RB
- Offensive line suspect at times
- Overall good defense that got winded late in the game and allowed a game winning drive with big plays downfield
- Bone headed mistakes that can't be explained. For instance, kickoff return getting bobbled and accidentally stepping out of the end zone, ball on the 10. This could have been the difference in the game.
- Offense looks lost and defeated in the 4th quarter.
All in all they did some things right, they just don't know how to win.
I am now feeling like this game in Buffalo will go into overtime with the winner being the team that doesn't fug up.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users