Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incoherent ramblings about a stupid team name....Bills

62 posts in this topic

Posted

A+ , will read again

1 person likes this

Posted

The Buffalo Wings!

6 people like this

Posted

Last weekend at NC Music Factory I got talking to a Bills fan from Buffalo that starting talking junk to me about the Panthers. He said that he doesn't understand why we like our team and that no one in the nation knows who Cam Newton is except for ppl in NC. I had a few drinks and was not shy in telling him that no one on his entire team is known to anyone outside Buffalo. Also added that the Bills have sucked forever but he still stays loyal so why shouldn't we to our team? He finally had to admit that they suck and would not give any comment on our up and coming game against them. Get so sick of ppl moving here only to down what is now their new home team.

4 people like this

Posted

The Buffalo Wings!

That would be awesome

Posted

That would be awesome

Or, if they wanted to go all out (minus the lawsuit), they could call themselves the Buffalo Wild Wings. Eh? LOL.

Posted

The Buffalo Chips.

This would make them the first team named after poo. Unless you count Cleveland.

Posted

The Buffalo Ruffalos!

220px-MarkRuffalo07TIFF.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

I think every team other than the panthers should be called the A-holes, that includes Canada too.

2 people like this

Posted

The Buffalo Ruffalos!

220px-MarkRuffalo07TIFF.jpg

The buffalo marks

Posted

bills stands for Boy. I. Love. Losing. Superbowls

1 person likes this

Posted

Last weekend at NC Music Factory I got talking to a Bills fan from Buffalo that starting talking junk to me about the Panthers. He said that he doesn't understand why we like our team and that no one in the nation knows who Cam Newton is except for ppl in NC. I had a few drinks and was not shy in telling him that no one on his entire team is known to anyone outside Buffalo. Also added that the Bills have sucked forever but he still stays loyal so why shouldn't we to our team? He finally had to admit that they suck and would not give any comment on our up and coming game against them. Get so sick of ppl moving here only to down what is now their new home team.

You should have told him to eat a bag of dicks and move back to his shitthole town if he loves the bills so much.

2 people like this