Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incoherent ramblings about a stupid team name....Bills

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

All southerners by nature are incoherent - it started not too far from where I'm sitting right now in a place called Charleston when some fools ..........  well you know the rest of the story. :abe:

Posted · Report post

All southerners by nature are incoherent - it started not too far from where I'm sitting right now in a place called Charleston when some fools ..........  well you know the rest of the story. :abe:

So... another Bills fan who can't stand to live up north?

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Agree 100% about the name. As far as I know, Buffalo Bill had nothing to do with the city. It's like the Panthers rebranding themselves as the Charlotte Brontes. Sure it's historical, but who cares? Honestly, the team should've been relieved when The Silence of the Lambs was made.

Posted · Report post

All southerners by nature are incoherent - it started not too far from where I'm sitting right now in a place called Charleston when some fools .......... well you know the rest of the story. :abe:

I can help you pack if you like.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Bills are better then a gay pirate.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Atomic Buffalo Turds

Posted · Report post

So... another Bills fan who can't stand to live up north?

Another northern transplant that thinks he has the south all figured out.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Bills:

Boy
I
Love
Losing
Super Bowls
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i remember listening on NPR to a bunch of french people in paris sitting at a coffee shop complaining about the U.S. and how we think we're better than everyone and try forcing ourselves on everyone. at some point the journalist recording the discussion pointed out that they were sitting at a starbucks.

i feel the same way about yankee transplants in the south complaining about life down here.

ZRRgh.gif

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

we may think we're better than everyone else, but I KNOW we're better than the damn French!

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

i remember listening on NPR to a bunch of french people in paris sitting at a coffee shop complaining about the U.S. and how we think we're better than everyone and try forcing ourselves on everyone. at some point the journalist recording the discussion pointed out that they were sitting at a starbucks.

i feel the same way about yankee transplants in the south complaining about life down here.

ZRRgh.gif

"OH YEAH!?!!?1??! WELL WE ARE CIVIL WAR CHAMPS BABYYYyyY, Sccore BOARD!!!"

Posted · Report post

It's cool. When the Bills move to Toronto in a couple of years, they will probably change the name.