Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TbTeRRoR

Mike. M (like i know who that is) thoughts on our Offensive philosphy/ Cam

47 posts in this topic

LaFell was Cams 3rd read on most plays. As has been said before Cam does not have time to make it to his 3rd read. That's coaching, not Can.

Or rather that's having the two worst pass blocking guards in the league...

For the record I'm not saying the offense is going to improve, or get worse for that matter. I just find it absurd to judge the offense as a whole based on one game vs. a very good defense. Week 1 is always a weird week, you would think the people who cover sports for a paycheck would understand that.

I don't think our offense will be as productive as it was under Chud, stat wise, but it wouldn't surprise me to see us win more games with less mistakes under Shula. I thought he called a good game last week.

1 person likes this

Yeah Cam, why were you out there dropping passes and fumbling the ball away man. Wait...

This post shows your ignorance for the game. Go learn football and come back with a non stupid response.

Ehhhh, I'm not sure on that. Cam was quite accurate. I would like to see him spread the ball around more though.

Stats wise he was but if you watch the film you see him forcing passes and under throwing his WRs. Most of those drops by Olson were because the ball was low and behind him. The ball he threw to Smith that was almost intercepted was high and under thrown.

Omfg this fan base is schizophrenic as fug. That and sadly we know more about NASCAR then football...

Stats wise he was but if you watch the film you see him forcing passes and under throwing his WRs. Most of those drops by Olson were because the ball was low and behind him. The ball he threw to Smith that was almost intercepted was high and under thrown.

High and underthrown? Isn't that a contradiction? Olsen had two perfect passes bounce right off his hands. One he missed was low and behind, but still catchable.

Cam was the most accurate he's been in his pro career. I thought it was an impressive display in that regard. That throw to Olsen in double coverage was a thing of beauty. Talk about threading the needle.

1 person likes this

Omfg this fan base is schizophrenic as fug. That and sadly we know more about NASCAR then football...

We know more about NASCAR "then" english two!

Engrish?! What is the that there engrish you speak of?!

I thought Cam looked pretty good last week.  As much as I complained about the offense, I couldn't really fault his play specifically.  I'm happy to see what adjustments they made today and I look forward to kicking the crap out of the Bills!

YEAH! Let's go deep on the best secondary in the league, if Cam threw three interceptions you would have people screaming about how stupid he was to take those chances, and you would also trash Shula for trying to show up the best secondary in the league. Let's be honest, you are just looking for someone to blame for our loss, and that person is Deangelo. End of story.

1 person likes this