• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 Thorrez

Thorrez

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:50 AM

LaFell was Cams 3rd read on most plays. As has been said before Cam does not have time to make it to his 3rd read. That's coaching, not Can.

Or rather that's having the two worst pass blocking guards in the league...

#32 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,799 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:32 AM

For the record I'm not saying the offense is going to improve, or get worse for that matter. I just find it absurd to judge the offense as a whole based on one game vs. a very good defense. Week 1 is always a weird week, you would think the people who cover sports for a paycheck would understand that.

I don't think our offense will be as productive as it was under Chud, stat wise, but it wouldn't surprise me to see us win more games with less mistakes under Shula. I thought he called a good game last week.

#33 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,210 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

Yeah Cam, why were you out there dropping passes and fumbling the ball away man. Wait...

This post shows your ignorance for the game. Go learn football and come back with a non stupid response.

#34 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,210 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:16 AM

Ehhhh, I'm not sure on that. Cam was quite accurate. I would like to see him spread the ball around more though.

Stats wise he was but if you watch the film you see him forcing passes and under throwing his WRs. Most of those drops by Olson were because the ball was low and behind him. The ball he threw to Smith that was almost intercepted was high and under thrown.

#35 NavyPF4L

NavyPF4L

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:25 AM

Omfg this fan base is schizophrenic as fug. That and sadly we know more about NASCAR then football...

#36 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

• HUDDLER
  • 16,799 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:41 AM

Stats wise he was but if you watch the film you see him forcing passes and under throwing his WRs. Most of those drops by Olson were because the ball was low and behind him. The ball he threw to Smith that was almost intercepted was high and under thrown.

High and underthrown? Isn't that a contradiction? Olsen had two perfect passes bounce right off his hands. One he missed was low and behind, but still catchable.

Cam was the most accurate he's been in his pro career. I thought it was an impressive display in that regard. That throw to Olsen in double coverage was a thing of beauty. Talk about threading the needle.

#37 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

• HUDDLER
  • 16,799 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:42 AM

Omfg this fan base is schizophrenic as fug. That and sadly we know more about NASCAR then football...

We know more about NASCAR "then" english two!

#38 NavyPF4L

NavyPF4L

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:48 AM

Engrish?! What is the that there engrish you speak of?!

#39 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 15,954 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:54 AM

I thought Cam looked pretty good last week.  As much as I complained about the offense, I couldn't really fault his play specifically.  I'm happy to see what adjustments they made today and I look forward to kicking the crap out of the Bills!

#40 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,081 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

YEAH! Let's go deep on the best secondary in the league, if Cam threw three interceptions you would have people screaming about how stupid he was to take those chances, and you would also trash Shula for trying to show up the best secondary in the league. Let's be honest, you are just looking for someone to blame for our loss, and that person is Deangelo. End of story.

#41 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,014 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:15 AM

Wow...I can't believe some of you are still making so much out Sunday's lost as if it was some kind of blow out.

Let me help you put things in prespective, the Panther lost by less than 2 field goals. Russel and Cam both had  1, count them 1 TD a piece. Despite how those in the media are spinning it, SeaHawks didn't stomp the Panthers.The Panthers, once again, showed that talent alone doesn't win football games. The psychology of the game is just as important. Not only is it shallow to always look for easy scape-goats but the long it takes those associated with this team and the fanbase to realize that, the more painful and sad the loses get.

I honestly believe some of you make the jobs of those who love to scorn Cam quite easy with all your shallow assessment of Cam's mind and attitude. If some of you spent as much time analyzing the rest of the team the way you seem to enjoy doing with Cam, I'm sure some of the out-come of some of these games would be different. Stop believing folks don't pay attention to some of the ish spewed on this site, especially if they can use it to continue making their point against someone they already have shown they don't care for.

IMO, the most healthiest way to handle game loses is to move on from them as quickly as possible. Funny, I remember reading someone's post last week Sunday, where Russel was being praised for his ability to bounce back from dissappointment. Sadly, once again, it was in regards to Cam. It seems like everyone on here love being all sorts of couch experts on what might be Cam's issues, yet the pink elephant regarding this team's issues, continue to plague them.

#42 King Schit

King Schit

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:58 AM

The majority of everything I've read both positive & negative over the past week seems to me to be a melting pot of truths. Yes, we've only seen one game so far & that doesn't necessarily mean we'll see the same type of flaws all season. No, it wasn't a bad game against a top ranked team that we could've beaten if not for 1 mistake or 2 mistakes or however many you THINK would've put us in the win column.(Truth is no one knows that unless they've called miss cleo & believe the opposite of anything she said). And finally yes the offense could've played better to take advantage of the opportunities our defense gave us, or to help compensate for 1 or 2 mistakes like we see good teams do on a regular basis. Now on this topic, IF week one was an indication what we'll see out of our offense for too many games, I say RR should pull a John Harbaugh & try to get someone @ OC that MIGHT be able to steer what we have better because its too late to change cars(playbooks). If it doesn't work RR's gone anyway. If it does he won the dice roll.

#43 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,139 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:20 AM

This post shows your ignorance for the game. Go learn football and come back with a non stupid response.

Insults are not necessary. If you can't handle others responding to your flawed arguments, don't post. Dick.

#44 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,139 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:25 AM

"Hi guys, I'm Snake. I'm blaming the loss on Cam, and if you disagree, you just don't know football and you're stupid."

Seems like we've seen this kind of warped mindset here before.

"How dare you question my misinformed opinions!!!"

#45 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,139 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:30 AM

High and underthrown? Isn't that a contradiction? Olsen had two perfect passes bounce right off his hands. One he missed was low and behind, but still catchable.

Cam was the most accurate he's been in his pro career. I thought it was an impressive display in that regard. That throw to Olsen in double coverage was a thing of beauty. Talk about threading the needle.

Excuse me. Obviously you don't know anything about football.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.