Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whatever you did last week, do the opposite now

47 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't wear my Panthers tee last week.  I've got it on now so if we win, we all know why.

Posted

i watched Silence Of The Lambs last night just because they kill Buffalo Bill...fug yeah

2 people like this

Posted

Power just went out in our neighborhood, they've got 2 hours to get it back on or it's a roadtrip to a bar....that would be different. I always hated having to go to a bar at 10 a.m.

Posted

I am doing nothing similar to last week.  I'm watching it by myself.. Fam is at the lake.  

Sacrifices, sacrifices.

Posted

I had optimism last week, now I'm back to Panthers realty. What a world, what a world.

Posted

Last week I started drinking when I got to the bar.  This week I started early.  It is not even 9am here and I started an hour ago.  Have not started this early since the World Cup.  I must say, I am getting older and this is a lot tougher than it was ten years ago or so.  But for my Panthers, I will plow through!

Posted

Wait....we almost beat the team people are crowning the Supeebowl champs. That effort we had last week would beat most teams in the NFL.....so I argue you should do exactly what you did last week

Posted

Hopefully the Panthers will do the opposite of what they did last week and win

Posted

My plan is to not get on the huddle during the game. It was my plan last week too though and I still did

Posted

Lost a close game of Madden to the Hawks 6-9, this week i bet the Bills 35-30......everyone rejoice

Posted

This thread is to funny! Last week I didn't drink till actual game time and average 2 beers a quarter (on call for work, not this week!!!)... This week I will drink early and pound 4 beers a quarter and more screaming and yelling!!! Was to quite for the season opener, now let's get this five hunit!!! Yea yaayy (Ice cube voice).