• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Zod

Official Panthers - Bills Gameday Thread

Well, I wasted another couple grand on season tix. Not looking forward to next Sunday at all. :-(

Absolutely gutted right now... how can we lose this way so many times? This team is just laughable...

We now have a what, 11.6% chance of playoffs? That was the stat vomited out by people all this week on ESPN and NFL Network when teams start 0-2, right?

Something needs to change, something that didn't last year - head coach perhaps. I don't even know anymore.

We now have a what, 11.6% chance of playoffs? That was the stat vomited out by people all this week on ESPN and NFL Network when teams start 0-2, right?

Something needs to change, something that didn't last year - head coach perhaps. I don't even know anymore.

Jim-Mora-Playoffs.jpg

When we settled for a field goal I knew we'd lose.

I liked the play calling and running until the end there.

How do you feel about it now?

That was why I was saying we should've thrown it.

I can't wait to read the "RR didn't injure our secondary", "Shula didn't throw that pick" comments. I swear I'll be more disgusted with that than at the 3hrs of my life I just wasted.

What is it with people and this type of comment? You take out that 70+ run by Adrian Peterson last week, and he'd have a terrible game.

What is with people and talking out of their neck. Did you follow this thread? Dwill is not a powerback moron. And he is not adrian peterson either. We need a powerback if we're gonna run up the middle.

What is with people and talking out of their neck. Did you follow this thread? Dwill is not a powerback moron. And he is not adrian peterson either. We need a powerback if we're gonna run up the middle.

What does DeAngelo not being a power back have anything to do with your moronic "what if" post?

What does DeAngelo not being a power back have anything to do with your moronic "what if" post?

Follow the thread

Btw....I apologize for calling you a name....just mad abt the game