• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MHS831

WR Crop Looking Pretty Strong for 2014

Important to note that Getty believes the game is won in the trenches.

Hard to imagine we don't take an OL in the first, and maybe in the second.

you can build the trenches all you want, but if you do not have the TD makers to go with those trench players then you will get the same result. you have to have a good mixture of both.

I'd be more than ok with Sammy Watkins. I also wouldn't mind if we took CB or OT. But it's apparent we HAVE to get one of those three with our top pick 

Gross and Steve Smith will be gone in a couple years, so if their replacement is there in Lewan, Matthews, or Watkins, Lee, then that might be the way we go.  Doubt a CB will make our top ten pick.

Brandon Coleman, 6'5" 220 lbs of Rutgers is LEGIT! Want in the 2nd round!!!

Paul Richardson of Colorado and Allen Robinson PSU are also intriguing.

I wish there was some way to get Watkins and Brett Hundley :(

Sure.

Solution: Trade Cam.

Not much a fan of Hundley or Boyd. 2014 class will be led by Bridgewater and Manziel.

Sure.

Solution: Trade Cam.

Not much a fan of Hundley or Boyd. 2014 class will be led by Bridgewater and Manziel.

Manziel?? Dude you must be high. Manziel is probably the sixth best QB in this class. 

My list would be

Bridgewater

Mariota

Boyd

Hundley

Hogan

Manziel/Morris

Manziel?? Dude you must be high. Manziel is probably the sixth best QB in this class.

My list would be

Bridgewater

Mariota

Boyd

Hundley

Hogan

Manziel/Morris

Just watch. Other than being a cocky knuckle head, Manziel's talents and upside is above the rest. Manziel will be a 1st rounder next year possibly a Brown. Manziel is the 2nd best QB in that class. If you can't see that, you must be the one high.

Just watch. Other than being a cocky knuckle head, Manziel's talents and upside is above the rest. Manziel will be a 1st rounder next year possibly a Brown. Manziel is the 2nd best QB in that class. If you can't see that, you must be the one high.

I'd easily take Hundley over him

I'd easily take Hundley over him

I would easily take Mariota and Boyd over him too. Manziel doesn't have the arm strength to make all the throws on the football field, is 6'1 if he's lucky, and acts like an entitled brat off the field.  He makes flashy plays, but Mariota is a much better passer, and equally good if not a better athlete.  Boyd while not the prototype size QB, shows ability to alter his release point to adjust to receivers and position of defense. Also he's still a solid athlete, and much better thrower of the football.  Hundley's all about upside, but physical tools are much better than Manziel's in terms of NFL traits....