Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MHS831

WR Crop Looking Pretty Strong for 2014

222 posts in this topic

This guy AIR-PARKER.gif

i am a huge Devante Parker fan, he reminds me of Bay- Bay Thomas for the broncos.

Gross and Steve Smith will be gone in a couple years, so if their replacement is there in Lewan, Matthews, or Watkins, Lee, then that might be the way we go.  Doubt a CB will make our top ten pick.

No defensive player until the 5th round.

Sometimes a good defense is a good offense.

Let's face it. Our front seven is legit, but we need the offense to score lots of points to win with our secondary.

At the rate we're at, I'm thinking yet again our pick will be around the 8-12 area. I'd like to think at least 1 of Lee, Watkins, Evans would be there for us. If not, I'm looking at Matthews, Coleman, Robinson, Moncrief who all would start over LaFell their first game. We need to position ourselves for at the very least a WR2 upgrade. Maybe go after a shifty slot guy as well.

If the top-3 are gone, I'd consider Seferian-Jenkins at TE. Amazing athleticism and a Graham-esque ceiling

Hell, we could end up drafting Watkins or Lee AND Seferian-Jenkins. Austin likely won't be a first round pick because of his legal issues. So I see him falling to the second or even third round.

He's clearly the most explosive and talented TE in the NCAA and I would love to have him.

1 person likes this

Brandon Coleman, 6'5" 220 lbs of Rutgers is LEGIT! Want in the 2nd round!!!

Paul Richardson of Colorado and Allen Robinson PSU are also intriguing.

No defensive player until the 5th round.

You must feel really good about our "CORNERBACK" position then?

I wish there was some way to get Watkins and Brett Hundley :( 

I wish there was some way to get Watkins and Brett Hundley :(

Sure.

Solution: Trade Cam.

Not much a fan of Hundley or Boyd. 2014 class will be led by Bridgewater and Manziel.