Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Winning is the only option.Today there are no excuses.

50 posts in this topic

Posted

This game will tell us everything we need to know about this team for the entire season.... ie what they are made of.

They are healthy, have had plenty of prep time, and are facing a below average team.

If the Panthers can pull out a victory today (which they should!), there will be much hope in Panthernation.

If not, they are out of excuses.

In less than 6 hours we find out.

7 people like this

Posted

If we win I might actually bang my girlfriend today.

Posted

There will be a massive meltdown if we lose.

Posted

If we win I might actually bang my girlfriend today.

me too.

3 people like this

Posted

"guys guys guys it's just two games!"

Posted

Prepared for the worst like always. Pulling for this franchise is like getting food poisoning at your favorite restaurant....you want to go back because it was very good, but you'll always remember  having all that nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. 

2 people like this

Posted

There will be a massive meltdown if we lose.

If we lose, the huge pimple that has been developing for over 2 seasons will pop. The result will be a puss filled huddle.

Posted

This game will tell us everything we need to know about this team for the entire season.... ie what they are made of.

They are healthy, have had plenty of prep time, and are facing a below average team.

If the Panthers can pull out a victory today (which they should!), there will be much hope in Panthernation.

If not, they are out of excuses.

In less than 6 hours we find out.

Agreed!

Posted

me too.

You dirty old man. I'm telling Mrs. Zod. Also I showed my professor for my photography class your CLT boudoir website and he said fug yeah.

Posted

Amen, no excuses and no feel good losses.

Besides:

how-charlie-sheen-is-winning-with-tiger-

Winning is more fun.

Posted

You dirty old man. I'm telling Mrs. Zod. Also I showed my professor for my photography class your CLT boudoir website and he said fuck yeah.

haha nice

Posted

Cam will be tested with Dareus, Super Mario and K. Williams in face today. I liked the playcalling last week and I was impressed by Cam's pocket presence, poise and accuracy. Now, however, it's time to go deep with Ginn and Smitty, and cause Bill fans to make excuses about their injuries in the secondary.