Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Winning is the only option.Today there are no excuses.

50 posts in this topic

Posted

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Buffalo
we shall fight on the seas and oceans

we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air game, we shall defend our rock, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the trenches,
we shall fight on the sidelines
we shall fight in the field and in the streets,if need be
we shall never surrender, 

-

WC

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm just hoping to take away a good moral victory from this game

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

You joke, but there are people who would be happy with that.

1 person likes this

Posted

My wife and I were talking last night about this team. She said; "the difference is that back when we had Jake (in his good years) if we were down by a TD and had time on the clock and the ball we new we could win, with this team its like we spend the 4th quarter just hoping they don't screw it up"

i just laughed.... and then let out a big sigh.... lol

Posted

On a positive note- I have a very solid feeling we are going to win BIG today... I expect a LOT of points and it not to even be close.

Posted

Go hard or go home.  Panthers need to stop losing, I'm sick and tired of the losing.  WIN THIS fuging GAME. 

Posted

Good guys by 10. Huddle rejoices with Superbowl threads.  Armanti has 5 catches including a TD. Zod shops for new servers because this one completely melts down.

Posted

You joke, but there are people who would be happy with that.

YOU NEED TO QUIT BEING SUCH A CYNIC DEMANDING THESE WINS

Posted

Sounds like some of you are already putting in place the ",Yeah but it was just Buffalo" point to remain negative nancies unless we win by 20+ points which is so rare in the NFL.

If we win by 1 point it is a good win. Every win on the road in the NFL is a good win.

There's no doubt that's going to happen if we win but that's there problem and they will want to bring everyone else down with them, best thing you can do is just ignore them as I'm sure you already know.

As far the the OP goes I agree 100%. We win or lose as a team. If players don't execute or Rivera does something stupid it will explain the loss but not justify it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I want to say this before the game starts so I don't get told I'm defending Cam/Shula.

if we can gash the Bills for huge yardage today I wouldn't be surprised if we call passing plays like we did last week, just a few more deep balls, and I'm not sure that wouldn't be the right move.

The way I see it, we have so damned much money wasted in our backfield. And a wideout corp that save for Smitty is a joke. And the Oline.......

But our defense should be able to win some games for us this season.

Yep our D should be capable of dominating and beating a team like Buffalo.

Posted

Today will help clear up who is part of the problem and who is part of the solution. I wish everyone the best and hold no grudges going into this game. If we lose I probably will not feel the same.

Posted

I want a dominating win that instills my confidence back in this team. I want to be able to enjoy the other NFL games this week (and on into the year) knowing we are a relevant part of the NFL picture. I want to be able to not have to go through my week steering clear of all things football related because I'm too sick to my stomach to hear it. I want to be excited about big plays rather than relieved. I want to have confidence in this team rather than fear their capacity to screw it up.

I want to enjoy football again to the fullest.

9 people like this

Posted

I don't care if we win by 1 point or 40 points....but I prefer the 40 point win...lol.

1 person likes this