14 replies to this topic

#1 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,119 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

Considering all the Bills forums have shut down registration or banned members of other fans from posting on their shitty blue and period red forums I'll say it here.

I was shocked to find out this week that Bills fans are too depressed about football to even talk smack but, are somehow the most delusional fan base I have ever seen in my life. Bills fans don't understand a fuging thing about how the game of football works. My 60 year old mother understands the strength and weaknesses of today's game better than 95% of Bills fans over at twobillsdrive. She could probably game plan better too. You know what the Buffalo Bills and Billy Graham have in common? They can both make 70,000 people stand up and scream JESUS CHRIST. Seriously... Do you die hard fans every cry at night because you have the stupidest nickname and mascot ever? MY GOD you think Jim Kelly has been reincarnated as EJ Manuel.. Then again you might not believe in reincarnation because the Bills seem like they have converted to Islam, well why else would they be so afraid to touch a pigskin.. Will EJ be asking Cams autograph before or after the game? 

I'm surprised the Bills even own www.twobillsdrive.com I didn't know they could string 3 W's together.

#2 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:26 AM

Closing line was your best.

#3 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

LOL Panthers choke it up!

#4 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,084 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

Closing line was your best.

Will EJ be asking Cams autograph before or after the game?

Will Cam be asking EJ how to throw a game winning TD before or after he signs that autograph?

#5 Jakob

Jakob

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 3,119 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

Will EJ be asking Cams autograph before or after the game?

Will Cam be asking EJ how to throw a game winning TD before or after he signs that autograph?

You clearly didn't watch the game or read about it, Cam had nothing to do with the loss.

#6 BuffaloBills62

BuffaloBills62

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

The bills do not own TwoBillsDrive.

The registration process is similar here.  If you think TBD is bad, go post on GangGreen.com, the Jets site.  They'll call you all sorts of insulting names and then ban you if you speak against the Jets.  It's funny.

So, continue to talk poo... me and many other people will continue to let others do this.  TBD is among the very best of football forums out there.  This place is not too bad, either.  I read it way back in the day...registered last week and did not bother posting much until I had a chance to get used to it. 

#7 BuffaloBills62

BuffaloBills62

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:07 PM

You clearly didn't watch the game or read about it, Cam had nothing to do with the loss.

scoreboard.

Talk all ya want, if you're in Carolina maybe we can even go on a date... if you like big burly farmers.

#8 Jakob

Jakob

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 3,119 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

Point of the fact, Bills still fug. Not the players fault the coach doesn't even game plan.

#9 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 11,960 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Bills made a poo ton of mistakes today. If the panthers offense wasn't so abysmal, we easily win going away. As it stands, both teams will be sitting on the sidelines come playoff time, and neither has any room to talk smack to anyone. Enjoy your win, you won't get many this year.

#10 BuffaloBills62

BuffaloBills62

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

Bills made a poo ton of mistakes today. If the panthers offense wasn't so abysmal, we easily win going away. As it stands, both teams will be sitting on the sidelines come playoff time, and neither has any room to talk smack to anyone. Enjoy your win, you won't get many this year.

That's as easy to say, but if Buffalo didn't make those mistakes - they'd have ____.  If Buffalo had their best players on defense - they'd have _____.

Point of the fact, Bills still fug. Not the players fault the coach doesn't even game plan.

You were far more colorful in your openning post.  what took the wind out of your sail, sweetheart?

scoreboard.

#11 Jakob

Jakob

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 3,119 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

That's as easy to say, but if Buffalo didn't make those mistakes - they'd have ____.  If Buffalo had their best players on defense - they'd have _____.

You were far more colorful in your openning post.  what took the wind out of your sail, sweetheart?

scoreboard.

Can you not read?

#12 BuffaloBills62

BuffaloBills62

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

Can you not read?

I cannot.  However, if this is a smack talk forum...I don't need to.  Scoreboard.

Blame anyone, blame no one.  Eating your own words about how Bills won...how you couldn't go to other forums and talk crap...etc.  There are about 5 or 6 guys from this site that came to TBD and it was nice to have them.  I'm glad you weren't one of them.

#13 Jakob

Jakob

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 3,119 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

I cannot.  However, if this is a smack talk forum...I don't need to.  Scoreboard.

Blame anyone, blame no one.  Eating your own words about how Bills won...how you couldn't go to other forums and talk crap...etc.  There are about 5 or 6 guys from this site that came to TBD and it was nice to have them.  I'm glad you weren't one of them.

That's nice dear

#14 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 11,960 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:08 AM

scoreboard.

I didn't say 'coulda, woulda, shoulda."  What I said was, the Bills made a poo ton of mistakes, which is a fact, a true fact at that.  If they were playing a team that had a half decent offense, which we do not, you would have lost.  When you play better teams, which you will, you will lose.  No, coulda, woulda, shoulda.  Truth.

I'm admitting that we proved we are not a good team, yet.  Our offense is turrble, especially our red zone offense.  Good teams will shred both of our teams.  Eli Manning is going to have a field day against our secondary next week, and we will be 0-3.  Who gives a fug about who won a game between two pooty teams?  Again...enjoy your win, you won't have many this year.  But hey, at least we're not the fuggin Jaguars.  Holy fug they are bad.

#15 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,107 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

that's a lie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.