Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean Payton's Vicodin

OFFICIAL NEW HEAD COACH REQUEST LIST

177 posts in this topic

We are in the same view as the Browns, Raiders, and Browns

I don't disagree... just can't bring myself to embrace this team that way

I think you meant the Jags on one of those, unless you really wanted to point out how bad Cleveland sucks....

Yes....that's it... :)

In all honestly the Jags are in a shitty class of their own.

1 person likes this

I can't believe how soon you all forget about jon gruden. Yes he won a super bowl, but he did it with tony dungy's team. After that year, the bucs continually went downhill, in large part to his coaching decisions. He is a far better analyst than coach. Do not want. 

As for Rex Ryan, he is a 3-4 scheme D coordinator, we run 4-3, not going to happen, makes no sense with our personnel. 

I can't believe how soon you all forget about jon gruden. Yes he won a super bowl, but he did it with tony dungy's team. After that year, the bucs continually went downhill, in large part to his coaching decisions. He is a far better analyst than coach. Do not want. 

As for Rex Ryan, he is a 3-4 scheme D coordinator, we run 4-3, not going to happen, makes no sense with our personnel. 

So the Saints can make the swap and be much improved with their all time worse "personnel" but we can't?

Seems legit

So the Saints can make the swap and be much improved with their all time worse "personnel" but we can't?

Seems legit

Their D was so bad last year it didn't hurt to make personnel changes to switch to a 3-4. they could only improve. 

our team has a solid D, just a crappy secondary, with personnel specific to a 4-3. it would be harder for us to transition. 

especially with the contracts we have locked up with our 4-3 LBers and our 4-3 DE. 

Greg Roman.

Bill Cowher He'll get the most out of these sorry ass players. Listen to what James Harrison had to say about him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rncfy4zi3JY

I will coach for 100k.  I promise to keep a phone on the side lines for the huddle to call me with the play suggestions and I promise to go with the best one.

Say what?? Your kidding right. Because if your not then GTFO. Saban be came the Fins HC some years back and then quit and ran back to the college football ranks. The guy failed at been a HC in the NFL. No thanks.

People said the same thing about Pete Carroll.  How is he doing?

All of these are good choices, but I'll also go ahead and throw in Chris Petersen too.  He gets the best out of his players (he doesn't get the best recruits either) and we know for sure that he has some balls (see Boise State vs Oklahoma game).  Also, what about Pete Carmichael?

Also, if we are looking the college way, what about reuniting Cam with Malzahn?