Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feel Free to Jump Off the shopping card with one wonky wheel, You won't be missed...

182 posts in this topic

Posted

The bigger question is "Are there anymore people left to jump off this 3 wheeled wagon"? 

Posted

Support the team yes. This coaching staff, hell no. I want Ron gone now. Anyone who doesn't agree is not a fan of this team, because they don't want these players to succeed

4 people like this

Posted

whats the definition of insanity again?

Posted

Real fans?

Sorry but at this point the Panthers don't deserve real fans. They do nothing but disappoint with the same stupid BS every year for 3 years. There are no more excuses. Unless we some how go a miraculous 9 game win streak then Rivera should sht canned. This is pathetic.

We go out and almost beat the consensus best team in the NFL and then lose in the same cheap BS way the next game against the Bills. I know that the refs screwed us out of the game on the Keuchly call. But even then there are no more excuses. Rivera is a loser and he makes our players losers, period.

1 person likes this

Posted

I will still watch every week, and I will still get upset every time we lose. However, I will not stop hoping for the day Rivera is fired. 

My heart cant take anymore of this crap. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Im not leaving, just not making any postseason plans for this team.

Posted

Pssst, I'm out of this mess.

What a shock. Enjoy your seahawks gear.

Posted

How is it considered jumping off the bandwagon when you have been a fan since 1995. When will this organization be loyal to the fans? Why should they shell their hard earned money out to an owner who doesn't reinvest it back. I'm apathetic which is worse than not caring. I hope they turn it around. See you next Sunday.

6 people like this

Posted

There is something wrong with this team......there is too much bad mojo.......................something has to change whether its a new HC, OC, or FA  ......"same old poo just a different day"

3 people like this

Posted

y'all are gonna feel silly when we go 14-2

5 people like this

Posted

Changes have to be made, man.  We lose game's the exact same way, week in and week out.  I don't have the solution, but I think changes have to be made, we'll see how Gettleman handle's it.

Posted

Who the f*ck would be on a Panthers bandwagon? This team hasn't legitimately won a game in 5 years...