Photo
* * - - - 5 votes

Feel Free to Jump Off the shopping card with one wonky wheel, You won't be missed...

Carolina Panthers

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#181 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,867 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

It's reverse psychology. I know he cares but he's not gonna say that outright, especially since calling someone a bandwagoner or fairweather is like the worst thing ever to people and effective in empowering the TRUFANS.

There's a point where the law of diminishing returns kicks in. After a while I get it. I know what a pathetic franchise looks like. There's no reward in supporting them until they look like they've turned their poo around.

remember also zod has always played the part of contrarian to the point of contradicting many of his own emphatic statements

anyway i don't disagree, the nature of our problems seem to matriculate through the ranks from the guy pulling the strings at the top. i won't stop watching panthers games on sundays because i love our players, the brand, and the sport of football too much, but that'll be the extent of my support until a change is made.

maybe if fans stop filling the stands jerry will finally get the message. that's a sacrifice i'm willing to make.

#182 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,243 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:58 PM

I've effectively vowed to stop purchasing panthers stuff until i see a legitimate commitment AND display to winning from this team

I don't think that makes me less of a fan. if the pie chart is more important to jerry than the product, then that's the way ill go about it as well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com