Photo
- - - - -

Cam has to feel trapped on a terrible football team

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
479 replies to this topic

#469 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

If we don't get a coaching staff that knows how to develop a QB, Cam shouldn't be too much longer in Carolina.

#470 chubs2496

chubs2496

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:35 PM

This "Bills fan" is still here bragging about losing four consecutive Superbowls, lol you can't make this stuff up.

Ain't this the truth. How can someone brag about being to 4 superbowls in 4 years and lose them all. Hahaha that's crazy.

#471 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

HUDDLER

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

Cam has thrown 72 passes this year, 29 of them have been under pressure.  My God

#472 Guest_KingKam_*

Guest_KingKam_*
Guests

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

People are reacting like we got blown out and the O didn't put up 23 even after settling for multiple field goals. We saw a team with a watered down version of Cam in jubilation of their new QB and meanwhile we want to get rid of the real one. Get a grip people.

#473 Guest_KingKam_*

Guest_KingKam_*
Guests

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

The same Cam that made god awful throws today while under no pressure?

Bad throws are part of the game. T.Braby did a ton of that against the jets and barely completed 50% of his passes. The bills aren't a push over. Also, any good team would love to have a 6 point lead with 1:30 left on defense.

#474 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:03 AM

Bad throws are part of the game. T.Braby did a ton of that against the jets and barely completed 50% of his passes. The bills aren't a push over. Also, any good team would love to have a 6 point lead with 1:30 left on defense.

Name one receiver that Tom Brady threw to against the Jets that he had last year.  Just to let you know...Edelman caught 21 balls in 2012.  Just 21.  He didn't have Welker, Hernandez, Amendola, Gronk, and Vareen. 

And he still farking won. 

You take out Olsen, Smith, Lafell, Tolbert, and someone else...and see if we win against the Bills.  Please don't to a Brady to Newton comparison again.

#475 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:12 AM

Ain't this the truth. How can someone brag about being to 4 superbowls in 4 years and lose them all. Hahaha that's crazy.

at least they got to four superbowls.

our franchise still hangs its hat on a game a decade ago in which our best player ever basically gave the game away with a kick out of bonds.

woopie.

=\

#476 Guest_KingKam_*

Guest_KingKam_*
Guests

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:14 AM

Name one receiver that Tom Brady threw to against the Jets that he had last year.  Just to let you know...Edelman caught 21 balls in 2012.  Just 21.  He didn't have Welker, Hernandez, Amendola, Gronk, and Vareen. 

And he still farking won. 

You take out Olsen, Smith, Lafell, Tolbert, and someone else...and see if we win against the Bills.  Please don't to a Brady to Newton comparison again.

His team also won scoring just 13 points and barely completed 50% of his passes dinking & dunking. 

And, by the way. QBs don't catch their own passes. Dumb argument.

The name on the jersey doesn't catch passes either. Lol

I see it's very personal to you. I wonder why. I thought this was a panther forum. Oh, I get it! How did I miss that.

#477 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:16 AM

A history of success is relevent. 

By the way Cowherd just said to stop blaming the defense and coaching stafff of your team and blame it on Newton.  He said Newton just doesnt make enough big plays when they are needed.

He also said you and 6 other teams have no chance to go to the superbowl this year.

Hes right.

Bills were right in that 7 as well, although Cowherd says one thing one week and the exact opposite the next.  But yea, we aren't a contender of any sort right now so you guys eeking it out by one pretty much assures you that the Bills aren't either.

#478 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:19 AM

People are reacting like we got blown out and the O didn't put up 23 even after settling for multiple field goals. We saw a team with a watered down version of Cam in jubilation of their new QB and meanwhile we want to get rid of the real one. Get a grip people.

The O wouldnt have put up 23 if 6 weren't automatically handed to them.  BTW, 23 is just below average so I'm not sure why that is impressive to you.

#479 Guest_KingKam_*

Guest_KingKam_*
Guests

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:48 AM

The O wouldnt have put up 23 if 6 weren't automatically handed to them.  BTW, 23 is just below average so I'm not sure why that is impressive to you.

It's the nature of the game. Points are scored in different styles. 23 is below average to bad defensive teams. The Steelers could have used 23 last night.

#480 csx

csx

HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:13 AM

"Lead us Cam, and we'll follow!"- Rivera to Cam

Cam lead, and we lost. Yet again, Rivera and his coaching staff fail to beat a ROOKIE head coach, with a rookie QB. Cam might hide his emotions from the public now, but I can guarantee you he's questioning his future here.

If he actually thought this I wouldn't want him on my favorite team. He's part of the terrible team.