Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Game Grades - Panthers at Bills

50 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Possible.

I mean, you would think he would have learned from the last 9 times? Why not just try to win for once? Thats all I ask, just try, instead of doing what has typically lost you games. And you have the excuse to blame your secondary that is injured at every position outside of nickleback?

Posted · Report post

id take john fox back at this point. and i actually wanted rivera to suceed.  f that noise. get lost.

Posted · Report post

Can't give them a D-.....they practically set our O up for easy points. The O did nothing. If the O did their job people would be giving this D a higher grade

Maybe I'm just sick of them getting scored on at the end if games. I grade them differently. I expect more out of them. They get all the fuging draft picks they got Rivera And Sean and they talk all the poo. But they always always give up the game wining drive.

Posted · Report post

That last drive by the Bills felt exactly like the game winning drive the Bears had on us last year.  Rivera just doesn't learn from his mistakes.  Worst HC in the league.

Posted · Report post

I knew it was going to happen.. Being up six points and giving them the ball with a 1:38 left... We are good at losing atleast !

Posted · Report post

The Bills are a fiesty team, but good teams are able to stomp out fiesty teams. See the Pats last week. 

Posted · Report post

I told you guys all week you thought too highly of your front 7 and too lowly of our offense and o line.  No one believed me.

Posted · Report post

I told you guys all week you thought too highly of your front 7 and too lowly of our offense and o line. No one believed me.

More of what your offensive scheme is....EJ dinks and dunks. It limits what a pass rushing front 4 does.

Posted · Report post

I have a game grade for Ownership.

Jerry Richardson, you get an F.

Imagine if the Carolina Panthers actually celebrated the 12th man as the Seattle Seahwaks do before, during and after every game.

Enthusiastic, boisterous Fans are actually a good thing you old fart.

Time to step aside.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I actually lol'd when we went into the Wildcat after getting a turnover deep in Buffalo territory.

Utterly clueless coaching staff.

I don't blame the coaching staff though for the wildcat plays.  Cam had thrown 5 or 6 consecutive very bad passes.  And fwiw, the wildcat worked, in that it got us to a 3rd and short.  We went back to the normal offense, and got stopped on third and short.

Posted · Report post

Imagine sitting through a Shula offense for 3 seasons.

Now you understand my resentment.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm at a bar and some guy comes in with his kid..  it didn't take him more than 3 minutes to start bashing how obvious the playcalling was in this game...

what's so frustrating is watching him beat his head against the wall with some of these play calls..  3rd and short so let's send everyone deep while Bell scoots back 3 steps, bumps Mario, and stops...  That was his technique all game.