Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Game Grades - Panthers at Bills

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Seattle crowd just got the Hawks a safety.

You watching Richardson?

Posted

offensive play calling could have been better at times and cam did look bad in the beginning but got it together, would have like to see more running instead of pass pass pass but at least we know we need help at wr. The d played good at moments bottled up spiller a couple of times but he still got loose, D line didn't get any pressure on ej and i blame them a little more for our d giving up points besides the last drive. Rivera IMHO needs to go no matter what the season holds, he doesn't have any since of urgency or gusty calls to win the game or simply show that he trust our Offense....add that to the slew of other problems like his love fest for sorry players and his stubbornness and this guy just doesn't get it

Posted

I have a game grade for Ownership.

Jerry Richardson, you get an F.

Imagine if the Carolina Panthers actually celebrated the 12th man as the Seattle Seahwaks do before, during and after every game.

Enthusiastic, boisterous Fans are actually a good thing you old fart.

Time to step aside.

The culture at BOA will never change with old codgers running poo.. that's why I hope the next owner is much younger and at least knows what a computer and internet is.

1 person likes this

Posted

Byron Bell gets an G.  Not even deserving of an F-

Posted

Unrelated but i can't start posts.   One positive today is that our 12-7 loss to Seattle isn't looking half bad right now since the Seahawks are currently beating up on the 49ers 22-3.   Doesn't help today's loss, but its something positive.

Posted

losing Thomas was a big blow to the D

Posted

there are only two solutions. Either find an OC that can work with Cam or match Anderson with the pecker headed Shula.

Posted

We don't have the offensive line to run the offense that is being called. No holes to run through. Atrocious pass blocking. That alone would have gotten us to 2-0 with relative ease by this point. I now understand seppuku.

Posted

First, I must admit last night I was thinking "Perfect timing to be traveling next sunday so I don´t have to watch this team". But it is amazing what a good night sleep can bring.

I think it was a miracle that the offense got the ball with 6:30 left and came away with 3 points, all but 1:42 och no buffalo time out left after struggling all day. They gave the defense a chance to win it.

Considering one of the worst secondary in the league lost 3 starters during the game and had one of the back ups (Norman) playing hurt. I do not pin the last drive on the coaches. For a while in the 3rd we couldn´t even use our nickel package on 3rd and long because there was only two conrners/nickels health, that should tell you something. 

Amazing you laugh, or cry, when you see that wildcat? Why, if you get 9 yards on 2 plays deep in enemy territory that is good play calling. And after the Bill had the end of quarter time out to adjust they did not use it any more. 

Posted

Offensive line C

Running game C+

Receving game B-

Front 4 C+

LBs B

DBs D

Posted

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/09/15/4317161/reporter-card-carolina-panthers.html#.UjbG2jBBmRz Report card: Carolina Panthers vs. Buffalo Bills

C QUARTERBACK : The Panthers had Cam Newton throw more deep balls. And he hit a couple, including a 40-yard touchdown strike to Ted Ginn Jr. But Newton could never connect on any long passes to Steve Smith, and he threw an interception to end a scoring threat on the game’s first drive.

B RUNNING BACKS : DeAngelo Williams had another strong game, rushing for 85 yards on 22 carries. Williams also did a nice job helping out with pass protection. Fullback Mike Tolbert averaged 4.2 yards on six carries.

Posted

rushing for 85 yards against a poor run defense is not a strong game.

How many times did Deangelo run right into a defender and fall down?