Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera + Newton post game press conference

48 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

it's been at least 3 minutes since i mentioned i hate ron rivera with every fiber of my being and i need to do it again so here it is

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

...but, you see, here's the problem, he doesn't get he is the problem.

The tape never tells him that.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Well Ron here is a thought. Don't put the banged up d back on the field. Or atleast make them go ninety yards instead of 80. & give them only 3 downs instead of four because they'd take the game to ot. fucking idiot
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I really wonder how some people get coaching jobs? 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Postgame-Presser-Ron-Rivera-and-Cam-Newton/ddbbd537-055c-484c-a4a1-cfdb0707bb58

Rivera makes excuses about having back-up secondary in.  Blames the players.  Says we will make corrections......

He needs to correct his sorry excuse for coaching

Why not go for it on 4th down instead of kicking the field goal if you know our secondary is injuried?

I just watched Peyton Manning pass on 3rd down, up 15 with 3 mins left on the clock, and yet we run with tolbert on 3rd.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Oh more diverting blame from Rivera.

The guy is in year three, with his job on the line, and he's still acting like it's his first season.

He can't be all there upstairs.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Ron Rivera was the worst thing to EVER happen to Carolina Panthers football.

I wish I had big cat's email

Posted · Report post

I really wonder how some people get coaching jobs?

Well, you see, no one else have him a job after multiple interviews... So...

Posted · Report post

same ole same ole

have to get better

yada yada yada

not worth watching.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Cam Newton "I have full confidence in coach Rivera, coach Shula and cocach Mcdermott to put us in the right position to win." So Jacksonville, you guys need a QB eh? What do you guys think we can get for Cam? a couple of 1sts?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Coaches should never blame the players and players should never blame the coaches. Rivera should start blaming his self. If he want to makes excuses about having back-up secondary in, he should have never relied on them to win the game. He needs to go.

7 people like this

Posted · Report post

Oh more diverting blame from Rivera.

The guy is in year three, with his job on the line, and he's still acting like it's his first season.

He can't be all there upstairs.

Theres always next season

Posted · Report post

Cam is doing much better with his attitude post-loss.  Then again, he is getting a LOT of practice at it.

Posted · Report post

If he want to makes excuses about having back-up secondary in, he should have never relied on them to win the game. He needs to go.

why is this so blatantly obvious to absolutely everyone but somehow Ron missed it

Posted · Report post

I'm.nor defending Rivera, but unless he called a play to not defend a receiver at all...
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think the Ron Rivera ship has effectively ran it's course. It's become painful to watch these "Close" games with the same script. Leading into the fourth, up by one possession...run, run, run, field goal/punt. Defense does it's job to give us time to score. Offense of playcalling is designed to "run the clock out" with the hopes of our depleted defense stopping the opposing sides offense. Everybody knew after that final field goal that we were going to lose. Anywhere you look: Facebook, Panthers. com, Charlotte Oberserver online readers and journalist  are all saying the same thing. My 6 year old nephew was watching the game with me and even told me he thought the panthers are going to lose...this has become ridiculous.

Posted · Report post

Why is he still their????.....I thought he been gone

Posted · Report post

Gotta be tough getting in front of the camera saying the same thing every week, in the face of defeat.

Posted · Report post

Yep, blames the backup secondary.  Did any reporters remind him that instead of trying to end the game on 4th and 1, he sent said backup secondary on the field to win the game?

Posted · Report post

why is this so blatantly obvious to absolutely everyone but somehow Ron missed it

TheRed said it several posts ago. The guy is not playing with a full deck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

...he had his chance, he aint it...thought he would be...lets move on...

Posted · Report post

Winning cures all. If we don't win the critcism is well deserved. I heard something for the 1st time that I thought I would never hear. On Football Night In America Dungy and Harrison both said that if the Redskins go 0-3 that RGIII should be bench for Kurt Cousins( I know it's not Panthers related). This just proves that it is all about winning not a process but winning and if the coaching can't put us in position to win then he must be gone by tommorrow.

Posted · Report post

The Mike Singletary 49ers, is what we are.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Watching that made me feel 0% better about the situation.