Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bell thinks he played well

71 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Right tackle Byron Bell said he felt like he held his own against Williams.

“There was a play here and there,” Bell said. “When Cam was scrambling he’d come in on the back side late. Those things are going to happen. I could stay on him longer but I mean, it wasn’t a match that difficult. I’ve played against better guys.

“Don’t get me wrong, he’s a good player. I feel like I played well against him for the most part. You try to go out there and win every block but it’s the National Football League. That man gets paid just like I get paid. I’m going to go out there and keep battling and get ready to work. I know what I’m capable of.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/09/15/4317017/mario-williams-feels-great-after.html#.UjZVoz_DvYM#storylink=cpy

What the fuck?

Posted · Report post

loser mentality...  guess what that boils down to.....   coaching and ownership

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Twitter troll this man...
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Rivera taught him well I see.
6 people like this

Posted · Report post

this is starting to become really bad. this team is brainwashed.

8 people like this

Posted · Report post

Nate Chandler is a better option than Bell.

Posted · Report post

LOL

Posted · Report post

Hate to see what it would look like if he had a bad game.

8 people like this

Posted · Report post

Right tackle Byron Bell said he felt like he held his own against Williams.

“There was a play here and there,” Bell said. “When Cam was scrambling he’d come in on the back side late. Those things are going to happen. I could stay on him longer but I mean, it wasn’t a match that difficult. I’ve played against better guys.

“Don’t get me wrong, he’s a good player. I feel like I played well against him for the most part. You try to go out there and win every block but it’s the National Football League. That man gets paid just like I get paid. I’m going to go out there and keep battling and get ready to work. I know what I’m capable of.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/09/15/4317017/mario-williams-feels-great-after.html#.UjZVoz_DvYM#storylink=cpy

What the fug?

He needs to be suspended for violating the league's drug policy if he trully believes he played well.

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

The Titanic captain also held his own versus the iceberg.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

Coaches and players must get sent to the same seminar on how to field questions by the press...

Hahaha they all think they did a great job. I gotta give DeAngelo Williams credit for coming out and laying all the blame for that loss on himself, which I don't agree was all on him for the fumble, but at least he stepped up and took credibility... Then, low and behold, comes out this week and shows improvement...

Posted · Report post

hahahaha

I honestly think he's the worst starting RT in the league.  

1 person likes this