36 replies to this topic

#16 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:00 AM

It's Klein, and you can jump off that bridge my friend but I am not substituting a 5th rd pick in for a three time pro bowler in his 2nd game!!!!!! Back from missing 27 games. Guys gotta get back into the grind man, if you want Klein outside, get a Madden connected franchise going because its not happening.

You know the season is basically done right? You know Beason is done here after this year right. So why IN THE fug would we not want to see what a guy that's going to be on the team next year can do? Im not saying Klein is the answer, im saying how about we see if the kid can play so we know what to focus on in the draft and free agency. And no it's not too soon. It is what it is and Rivera is a LOSER. his record makes that pretty clear.

#17 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:01 AM

It's Klein, and you can jump off that bridge my friend but I am not substituting a 5th rd pick in for a three time pro bowler in his 2nd game!!!!!! Back from missing 27 games. Guys gotta get back into the grind man, if you want Klein outside, get a Madden connected franchise going because its not happening.

Also I know how to spell his name. Sadly my phone does not.

#18 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

Beason is a competitor and a born warrior, i guess he ned time to move from MLB to WLB, he is one of my favorite player and i am sure he will be as good as before he just need a litle more playing time at WLB.

#19 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

It's the third play of the game, a guy blows right by him and he can't turn and chase until the guy is well past him. He doesn't need time, he can't play anymore. It sucks but it's true.

#20 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

It's sad seeing Beason get beat by FBs and #2 TEs.

TD needs to be at the Will, and Chase should be playing the Sam.

#21 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,637 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:12 AM

Beason being a 3 time pro bowler is irrelevant.

He hasn't put that type play on the field is years...he is a liability. Just like he was last year when he shouldn't of been playing.

#22 *FreeFua*

*FreeFua*

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,330 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:19 AM

Didn't Rivera say last week Blackburn was going to get some defensive snaps this week. I don't think he got one snap again yesterday. Rivera constantly just talks out of his ass. I like Beason as much as the next guy but he is a liability out there like CRA said

#23 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,637 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:25 AM

Didn't Rivera say last week Blackburn was going to get some defensive snaps this week. I don't think he got one snap again yesterday. Rivera constantly just talks out of his ass. I like Beason as much as the next guy but he is a liability out there like CRA said

Rivera said before and after the Seattle game Blackburn needed reps and to be part of the D.....bc Beason wasnt getting it done. Beason was a work in progress.

I'm sure he will say it again....

#24 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:44 AM

At least Beason understood he was a shade of his former self and took a big pay cut.  Props to that.  Hate to say it but it's time to move on.

#25 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:45 AM

I believe it's affecting TD as well, because he's a much better Will than Sam.

#26 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,951 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:54 AM

This is why most teams use linbackers and move on.

#27 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,281 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

He has definitely lost about 3 steps :(  time to move on like every other team does....I have never seen a team cling to RBs/LBs like the Panthers....does explain A LOT though.

#28 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:28 AM

Its possible. Klein looked strong in coverage in preseason.

So did John Norman...............

#29 Seltzer

Seltzer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • LocationLKN

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:37 AM

It is sad to see Beason struggling so bad, but he was a liability yesterday.  Maybe he can be successful as a MLB on another team, but I'm not sure.

Playing at the NFL level is tough, and even though some guys can come back from serious injury and still play at that level, many can't.

It's not about will power or determination either. 

It will be interesting to see how the national media treats RG3 if he continues to struggle.  Everyone is giving him a pass for not being completely healthy, and he probably isn't.  But according to doctors, his knee is fixed.  Maybe he just isn't going to be the same player.  He has torn the ACL in that knee twice.

Thomas Davis & especially Adrian Peterson are the exceptions.  David Gettis and countless others are more often than not the rule.  May guys return now, just never at quite the same level as before.

And in the NFL, the difference between being a good to great player and a liability isn't much

#30 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,948 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:01 AM

The knee issues that TD had are completely different than what Beas had aren't they?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com