Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Officially boycotting the Panthers (Boycott Ended 11/11/2013)

118 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The power you thought you had is an illusion. Power comes in the form of a microphone or dollar bills.

Ive been boycotting EA games for years now. . oooo their wallet is really hurting. Voted WORST company in the gaming twice in a row while they laugh themselves to the bank.

Posted · Report post

LOL what you are insinuating is that your boycott directly affected the out come. it didnt. Carolina has the exact same management and players from when you started your boycott.  Ending your boycott now when the team is succeeding with the very same product shows how clueless you are and how fragile your support is to the team.  Carolina needs a strong foundation of fans to build its dynasty on, not ones whose support is crushed by a few losses.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Let it be clear that my intention is not "dropping" the team.  I still want the best for the franchise and the Panthers players and fans.  I am still a fan of the team and will continue to follow them in every media aspect that I can.  However, I am done attending games.  I am done buying jerseys.  I am done going out of my way to spend money on this franchise until Mr. Richardson proves that he is as dedicated as his fans.

Controversy does not hurt your ratings/site visits.

Never said he would stop watching, just stopped buying.

Cool with me. I would be a hypocrite if I wasn't.

Posted · Report post

i think there is a lot of dumb people beating their chests in the past few pages....

respected posters and loyal panther fans boycotted THE BUYING of anything panthers related. doesn't mean they stopped watching or that they didn't still pull for the team (with apathy mind you)

guess what i just did. bought a cam newton jersey for my nephew today. because the product on the field is WORTH buying.  that was the whole point of this thread.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Pretty much why reactionary threads are bad.  Once you put it out there it's out there.   People here will quote you for eternity and you basically have to go to extreme's to "prove" it was just a reactionary thread.

I don't care what anyone boycotts, quits etc..  Doesn't change how I feel regardless. 

Posted · Report post

LMAO YES!

You are all welcome.

Now that you are "back", if the Panthers start losing?

Well, lets just say I hope you have easy access to Federal witness protection... ;)

Posted · Report post

We need to boycott your threads

Posted · Report post

Has anyone else thought that this guy might be a jinx???

Get your bad juju out of here bandwagoner

Every time I wear my Kuechly jersey we lose.

Haven't worn any Panthers gear during our winning streak.

Sorry for the early jinx guys.

Posted · Report post

Nooooo! Boycott the Panthers again right now! We'll pick you up after the season is over.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i think there is a lot of dumb people beating their chests in the past few pages.....

Wait.... So you're saying all these posters aren't qualified to determine if others are "qualified" fans? Interesting....

Posted · Report post

The OP of this thread bets against the Panthers too. Weak sauce man.

Posted · Report post

not convinced until that wildcard is locked up