Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4th and 1 on Buffalo's 21

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Signature Rivera. Defines his coaching tenure. Played just like ATL, NOLA and about 5 other recent loses. Guy is a gutless pussy who doesn't know how to win.

Yup, those collapses... and Kansas City last year after a guy killed himself, and Tampa Bay at home for fks sake. And Minnesota in 2011. I could keep going. Just  gutless pussy who should work in another field. He would be a great PE teacher and age is still on his side

Posted

How about a really quick lineup and a QB sneak.

You mean RIGHT BEHIND YOUR PRO BOWL CENTER?

Pshaw... who the hell would come up with something out of left field like that?

Posted

It was right call IMO.

Wait a minute.

Wait just a damn minute.

teeray

t-ray

t-bone

T-bone

T-bone steak

steak house

Shula's Steak House

Oh my god!  DON!  Is that you?

:P

Posted

Damnit now I am hungry

1 person likes this

Posted

The funny thing is in college Cam wouldn't have even asked the coach he would have just lined the team back up and went for it. Cam wanted it. He said in his press conference he would have gotten it and I believe him.

Posted

The funny thing is in college Cam wouldn't have even asked the coach he would have just lined the team back up and went for it. Cam wanted it. He said in his press conference he would have gotten it and I believe him.

Your statement is emotionally accurate, but factually inaccurate.

Posted

When your in a situation where a touchdown beats you even with the field goal you need to go for the win.

Bingo! fuging coaching 101

1 person likes this

Posted

In Philly guys are complaining because Chip Kelly was too aggressive the last 2 minutes and cost them the game.

As a poker player I have learned the best poker players in the entire world are the ones watching it on ESPN when they get to see both players hole cards.

The best poker players mix up how they play. Ron does the same thing every damn time. Lose the game then go to the locker room, sit down and take a piss.

3 people like this

Posted

It was right call IMO.

It wasnt. The only way you for sure win is going for it. Up by 6 does nothing if they score a TD

Posted

Something else I thought about. Why didn't we try to draw them offsides on that 4th and 1? Couldn't hurt

Posted

AH HA!  You fools!  Shula and Rivera take advice from the huddle and skews it.

After week 1,  we all complained about a lack of throwing the ball down the field,  deep.   So what happens in week 2?     They have Cam throwing the ball deep on every other play. 

Now...  we're complaining about a 4th and 1..                  In week 3,  we're going to be at 4th and 1 from our own 10 yard line,  in the third quarter,  and Rivera will opt to go for it,  with Dwill,  out of the shotgun.

Posted

Because our coach has no idea what he is doing once again. I keep trying to put this game behind me but i just get mad all over again. I cant even stand to look at Riveras face anymore without getting angry.