62 replies to this topic

#46 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:32 PM

In Philly guys are complaining because Chip Kelly was too aggressive the last 2 minutes and cost them the game.

As a poker player I have learned the best poker players in the entire world are the ones watching it on ESPN when they get to see both players hole cards.

#47 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

In Philly guys are complaining because Chip Kelly was too aggressive the last 2 minutes and cost them the game.

As a poker player I have learned the best poker players in the entire world are the ones watching it on ESPN when they get to see both players hole cards.

At that point, the FG did not change the situation. It gave us no benefit. It was a wasted play.

#48 KillaCamNewton

KillaCamNewton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

its the right call if you arent gonna have a secondary thats down to nothing but backups and playing 20 yards off the receivers.the bills had no timeouts and moved 80 yards down the field in a little over a minute running checkdowns and without spiking the ball the one time. what pisses me off is that his decision is basically saying he has more faith in colin jones, mike mitchell, captain, and dj moore getting a stop than he has in cam newton gaining one yard. now if you have a secondary like seattle has, then yes, it was the right call. but with our secondary mixed with riveras prevent defense, the last thing i would want is the game in the hands of our 2nd and 3rd string corners and safeties. when it comes down to winning or losing, id much rather it be in cam's hands then colin jones's hands

#49 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:55 PM

Signature Rivera. Defines his coaching tenure. Played just like ATL, NOLA and about 5 other recent loses. Guy is a gutless pussy who doesn't know how to win.

Yup, those collapses... and Kansas City last year after a guy killed himself, and Tampa Bay at home for fks sake. And Minnesota in 2011. I could keep going. Just  gutless pussy who should work in another field. He would be a great PE teacher and age is still on his side

#50 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,356 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

How about a really quick lineup and a QB sneak.

You mean RIGHT BEHIND YOUR PRO BOWL CENTER?

Pshaw... who the hell would come up with something out of left field like that?

#51 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,356 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

It was right call IMO.

Wait a minute.

Wait just a damn minute.

teeray

t-ray

t-bone

T-bone

T-bone steak

steak house

Shula's Steak House

Oh my god!  DON!  Is that you?

:P

#52 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

Damnit now I am hungry

#53 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,209 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

The funny thing is in college Cam wouldn't have even asked the coach he would have just lined the team back up and went for it. Cam wanted it. He said in his press conference he would have gotten it and I believe him.

#54 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,356 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

The funny thing is in college Cam wouldn't have even asked the coach he would have just lined the team back up and went for it. Cam wanted it. He said in his press conference he would have gotten it and I believe him.

Your statement is emotionally accurate, but factually inaccurate.

#55 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 2,444 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, freaking, New Jersey.

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

When your in a situation where a touchdown beats you even with the field goal you need to go for the win.

Bingo! fuging coaching 101

#56 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

The best poker players mix up how they play. Ron does the same thing every damn time. Lose the game then go to the locker room, sit down and take a piss.

#57 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,147 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

It was right call IMO.

It wasnt. The only way you for sure win is going for it. Up by 6 does nothing if they score a TD

#58 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,209 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:26 PM

Something else I thought about. Why didn't we try to draw them offsides on that 4th and 1? Couldn't hurt

#59 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • 2,430 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

AH HA!  You fools!  Shula and Rivera take advice from the huddle and skews it.

After week 1,  we all complained about a lack of throwing the ball down the field,  deep.   So what happens in week 2?     They have Cam throwing the ball deep on every other play. 

Now...  we're complaining about a 4th and 1..                  In week 3,  we're going to be at 4th and 1 from our own 10 yard line,  in the third quarter,  and Rivera will opt to go for it,  with Dwill,  out of the shotgun.

#60 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,601 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

Because our coach has no idea what he is doing once again. I keep trying to put this game behind me but i just get mad all over again. I cant even stand to look at Riveras face anymore without getting angry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.