we had an 81% chance of that working. 19% chance of failure.
we've seen him use that strategy he used to lose this game how many games before? how often has his method of end of game management worked?
if he did something different that showed he had grown a set, even if it failed, i wouldn't be nearly as upset as i am now.
what has me pissed off isn't losing that game to buffalo. it was losing it the same damn way we've lost most of our games. by inviting the other team to beat us by giving them the ball.
it's stupid and we have a 2-14 record in games decided by seven points or fewer.
quoting barnwell again...
I understand, I do... I read the piece... I'm simply saying if it fails, and we lose, we're still upset... At least I know I am...